Last change: May 12, 2022
Posted: April 10, 2020
Number of words: 14477
COVID-19 facts, along with the most prevalent woowoo theories as to what could
ACTUALLY be going on.
Given the diligent Jennifer Zeng’s overview of the corona virus event on her YouTube and Twitter accounts we know that:
- According to South China Morning Post, a Hong Kong English-language newspaper, the first case was confirmed on November 17, 2019.
- According to the study in Lancet, weekly peer-reviewed general medical journal,
the symptom onset date of the first patient identified was December 1, 2019, with history of exposure to Huanan Seafood Market identified as a point of origin for the virus. A very important thing the study also says is that
five days later, the wife of the first patient, who had no known history of exposure to the market, also presented with pneumonia and was hospitalized in isolation ward. This basically confirmed human to human transmission as early as the second week of December 2019.
- According to China CDC Weekly, Chinese Journal of Epidemiology, by December 21, 2019, Wuhan doctors began to notice
a cluster of pneumonia cases with an unknown cause.
- From Caixin, a Beijing-based media group, according to
professor Zhao Su, chief physician of the Department of Respiratory medicine in Wuhan Central Hospital, a sample of one patient was sent to Guangzhou Weiyuan Gene Technology Co. testing agency to conduct a gene test.
- On December 27, 2019, the Gene Technology test results showed it was a novel/new corona virus. By that time the patient had already been transported to Wuhan Tongji Hospital. On same day another sample was sent to Beijing Boao Medical Laboratory.
- On December 30, 2019, Beijing Boao Medical Laboratory results first reported a
SARS corona virus but later corrected their results to a new type of corona virus. On same day an urgent notification issued by Wuhan Health Commission made its way to the internet. The notification was saying that
pneumonia of unknown cause patients have been found at some medical institutes in this city. All hospitals were ordered to report any related information. It forbid any institution or individuals from releasing information to the outside. The notification omitted any mention of corona virus.
- On December 31, 2019, Wuhan Health Commission notified the public for the first time about the pneumonia, saying
27 cases of viral pneumonia were found in Wuhan. The investigation so far has not found any obvious human to human transmission, there was no medical staff infections. By that time two doctors were already suspected of contracting the virus.
- December 31, 2019, Taiwan initiates standard disease control measures at its border, checking temperature of incoming passengers, travel history, exposure to known cases… Not trusting the Chinese Communist Party [CCP] and the World Health Organization [WHO], Taiwan is still [April 2020] one of the least affected countries, despite its proximity to China.
- On January 1, 2020, the Huanan Seafood Market was closed and cleaned up without taking any samples. Guan Yi, a top Hong Kong virologist, later criticized this move saying
there is no crime scene. On same day, Wuhan Public Security Bureau issued summons to Dr. Li Wenliang, accusing him of spreading rumors about the virus - Dr. Li was warning his colleagues about a possible outbreak. Two days later, at a police station, Dr. Li signed a statement acknowledging his “misdemeanor” and promising not to commit further unlawful acts. On same day, according to The Strait Times, an English-language daily broadsheet newspaper based in Singapore,
after several batches of genome sequence results had been returned to hospitals and submitted to health authorities, an employee of one genomics company received a phone call from Hubei Provincial Health Commission, ordering the company to stop testing samples from Wuhan related to this new disease and destroy all existing samples.
- According to the study in New England Journal of Medicine, seven health care workers were infected between January 1-7 and eight were infected between January 12-22. The authors of the study are researchers from China CDC. They knew at that stage that human to human transmission existed.
- On January 2, 2020, Wuhan Institute of Virology mapped the genome of the virus. The CCP did not announce that for another week. Wang Yanyi, director of Wuhan Institute of Virology passed on China’s Nation Health Commission notice to researchers
forbidding anyone from disclosing epidemic related information in any form. On same day, a military university in Wuhan, Naval University of Engineering, issued a lock down notice, visitors needed a special permission to enter and had their temperature checked at the entrance. This was 18 days before official admission of an epidemic and 21 days before the lock down of Wuhan.
- On January 3, 2020, China’s National Health Commission issued a national gag order prohibiting any institute from providing biological samples and related information to any other institute or individuals and that anyone in a possession of a sample should destroy it immediately. On same day the Wuhan Health Commission issued a notification saying that
44 cases of pneumonia of unknown cause were found, there is no evidence that the disease is human to human.
- On January 4, 2020, China’s National Health and Medical Commission publicly stated that
at present no obvious evidence of human to human transmission was found.
- January 6, 2020, patients start to flock to the No. 5 Hospital in Wuhan, by January 10 both the emergency and respiration departments were overwhelmed and patients were moved to other departments, medical personal did not use any protective clothing. On same day USA CDC issued a level 1 travel watch for Wuhan.
- On January 8, 2020, China’s Health Commission confirmed that a new strain of the corona virus was the cause of the disease, still claiming that
there is no evidence that the new virus is readily spread by humans, which would make it particularly dangerous, and it has not been tied to any deaths. On same day WHO stated it
does not recommend any specific measures for travelers. WHO advises against the application of any travel or trade restrictions on China, based on the information currently available.
- On January 10, 2020, an expert group sent from Beijing to Wuhan told the media that
according to the situation of patients' illness and spread, the overall epidemic is preventable and controllable. The experts were told by the local authorities that no medical staff got infected. On same day the Chunyun, the largest human migration on the planet, began in China, with no preventive measures in place.
- On January 11, 2020, Chinese health authorities shared the genome sequence with the WHO and the Wuhan Municipal Health Commission officially announced the death of a 61 year old man.
- Wuhan City Health Commission issued an update declaring
no new cases have been detected since January 3, 2020. At present, no medical staff infections have been found, and no clear evidence of human to human transmission has been found.
- Professor Zhang Yongzhen’s research team was the first to publish the viral sequence on Virological and GenBank. This data helped develop test kits for the virus. According to South China Morning Post; the day after, January 12, 2020, Zhang Yongzhen’s laboratory at Shanghai Public Health Clinical Center was ordered to close for rectification.
- January 14, 2020, Wuhan health authorities release a statement declaring
among the close contacts, no related cases were found. On same day WHO tweeted
preliminary investigations conducted by Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human to human transmission of the novel corona virus. On same day journalists and cameramen from at least 4 Hong Kong media outlets were detained when they tried to report from Jinyintan Hospital in Wuhan, the first hospital designated for corona virus treatment, all the footage was deleted.
- January 16, 2020, Taiwan upgrades its travel risk warning for Wuhan to level 2, after two Taiwanese experts visited Wuhan and concluded there is a human to human transmission.
- On January 18, 2020, the city of Wuhan hosted a grand potluck banquet attended by more than 40 thousand families in Baibuting Community. On same day Dr. Peng Zhiyong, director of ICU Department of the Central South Hospital reported that the criteria for diagnosis was too strict. Patients had to meet three conditions - exposure to the Huanan Seafood Market, high fever, positive testing result. The number of infected was low due to such criteria.
- On January 19, 2020, the Chinese National Health Commission declared the virus
is still preventable and controllable. WHO stated
not enough is known to draw definitive conclusions about how it is transmitted, the clinical features of the disease, the extent to which it has spread, or its source, which remains unknown.
- On January 20, 2020, the National Health Commission issued a statement announcing the novel corona virus as Class B communicable disease, but Class A [plague, cholera] disease control and prevention measures will be applied. Meanwhile, the Chinese New Year festivities went on uninterrupted.
- January 22, 2020, hospitals overwhelmed, people waiting packed closed together in long lines. Around 300 thousand people leave the city. North Korea becomes the first country to close its border with China.
- January 23, 2020, 2:30am local time, Wuhan issues a lock down notification starting from 10am on that day. Other cities in the Hubei province also announce the lock down. During the hours between 2:30am and 10am hundreds of thousands of people manage to leave the city. The mayor of Wuhan later admitted five million people left Wuhan before the lock down.
- Videos of overwhelmed hospitals, dead people on hospital hallways, etc begin to emerge online. On January 25, 2020, the WeChat Security Center [WeChat is Chinese social media] released the
announcement on the special management of rumors related to novel corona virus pneumonia: any person who fabricates false information about dangerous situations, epidemics, disasters or police situations, disseminates them on information networks or other media, and seriously disrupts social order, shall be sentenced to imprisonment, detention or house arrest for a term not exceeding three years; if serious consequences are caused, he or she shall be sentenced to imprisonment for a term between three to seven years. Under such rules any voice can be silenced by being accused of spreading rumors.
- January 27, 2020, WHO
advises that measures to limit the risk of exportation or importation of the disease should be implemented, without unnecessary restrictions of international traffic. WHO advises against the application of any restrictions of international traffic based on the information currently available on this event.
- January 28, 2020, CCP releases a third version of corona virus prevention measures, stipulating that asymptomatic patients do not count as confirmed cases. The first to the sixth version all stipulated that
a patient could only be counted as confirmed case after he or she showed symptoms. On same day U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar reported China has declined a month old offer
for a team of Americans to be allowed to enter China and assist with the local response to the novel corona virus outbreak.
- January 29, 2020, Wuhan police bureau’s official Weibo account [Weibo is Chinese social media] posted an update regarding its arrests of 8 doctors who were accused of spreading rumors, stating
in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Law of the People's Republic of China on Punishment for Public Security Administration, the public security bureau educated and criticized each of the above-mentioned eight persons. Because their violations were minor, no warning, fine or detention was imposed. On same day, according to the Epoch Times, a multi-language newspaper associated with the Falun Gong movement, the daily dead number could have been no less than 200 - ten times the official number. The estimation was based on activity of funeral homes and crematoriums.
- January 30, 2020, WHO declares the corona virus a global health emergency. Is WHO complicit?
- February 1, 2020, Wuhan resident Fang Bin posts several videos of the situation inside different hospitals. One of the videos showed eight bodies being moved out of the hospital in just five minutes. For doing that he was taken to the police station for questioning, was accused of creating panic and later released on the same day. After the release; he self quarantined and made several videos in the following days. In one video he called for
all citizens resist, hand power back to the people. A day later, on February 10, he was arrested. No one knows what happened to him after.
- February 2, 2020, the first death outside China is reported, a 44 year old male in the Philippines.
- February 7, 2020, Dr. Li Wenliang dies of corona virus at the age of 34. His death caused a stir on the Chinese social media. It was all promptly removed. The “free” western world is not far behind in this.
- February 16, 2020, a paper posted on the international scholarly database Research Gate by two Chinese scientists disappeared. The paper suggests that the virus may have originated from bats in two Wuhan laboratories. On same day academic Xu Zhangrun was put under house arrest and banned from using the Internet after publishing an essay saying
the coronavirus epidemic has revealed the rotten core of Chinese governance.
- February 19, 2020, China expelled three Wall Street Journal reporters after the paper published an article China Is the Real Sick Man of Asia.
- February 23, 2020, according to Epoch Times the Health Commission of Liaoning Province of China issued orders to local health commissions and asked them to destroy documents related to the CCP virus outbreak.
- February 27, 2020, at the press conference in Guangzhou, China’s top expert Zhong Nanshan said
disease appeared in China first, but the virus may not necessarily have originated in China.
- According to documents, obtained by Epoch Times, the CCP knew in early January about human to human transmission. The documents were sent as instructions, on prevention and control of the novel corona virus, to county and city health commissions.
- Factories in China are told to consume a certain amount of electricity, so they run their machines while nothing is actually being produced, since the CCP
uses electricity consumption as a criteria to measure whether the factory has reopened.
- March 5, 2020, Chinese vice premier Sun Chunlan inspected a residential area in Qingshan District in Wuhan. While there, from their windows, residents were shouting
Faked, everything is faked.
- March 6, 2020, Wang Zhonglin, CCP party secretary in Wuhan stated
an educational campaign needs to be launched, to educate the people and make them be grateful to the party, to party leader Xi Jinping and make them listen to and follow the party.
- March 8, 2020, China donates 8 million USD to the WHO. On same day Chinese embassies were instructed to
raise doubts in the public opinion, suggesting that perhaps the virus originally came to China from abroad.
- March 10, 2020, Xi Jinping visits Wuhan. Residents upload photos showing that, during the visit, two police officers were inside every home, where he moved. On same day all 14 Fangcang hospitals, makeshift hospitals, in Wuhan were closed after CCP announced all patients were cured. On February 21, they planned on opening an additional 19 hospitals. A volunteer from one of the hospitals revealed that
90% of discharged patients still had the virus. Closing the hospitals was a political task. CCP is eager to open the economy. One doctor claimed
the patients were discharged without diagnosis.
- March 23, 2020, three major mobile carriers in China, China Mobile, China Telecom and China Unicom reported a decrease in active mobile users by 21.5 million in the first two months of 2020. No explanation was offered as to why such a big drop.
- April 23, 2020, CCP announced it will donate 30 million USD to the WHO.
- April 27, 2020, CCTV, state-owned television network in Mainland China, calls Mike Pompeo, United States secretary of state,
the enemy of mankind by spreading the political virus. Pompeo has done virtually nothing in fighting the virus since its outbreak, demonstrates little, if at all, professionalism or responsibility… adding how he is
launching disinformation, trotting over the human moral baselines, sabotaging international cooperation…
- May 11, 2020, after six new cases reported in Wuhan, Chinese authorities announced a city wide nucleic acid testing for over 11 million people, to be done in ten days. The estimated monetary gain, testing costs money, is estimated at $275 million. The reliability of China made tests kits has proven to be questionable.
- June 3, 2020, NTD news reported Wuhan mass testing completed - 9 million samples, results show
no confirmed cases, but 300 asymptomatic cases were found, which authorities say aren't contagious.
- June 16, 2020, Beijing resident says
military hospitals are full. Bodies are being burnt at funeral homes all day long.
- June 17, 2020, Beijing shuts all schools and goes to alert level two.
- June 23, 2020, according to Epoch Times article CCP
releases genome sequence data of
COVID-19, saying the samples carried the D614G mutation, makes the virus more infectious. Some studies suggest that the infectious capacity has increased about nine-fold and another article on how
Beijing is preparing for big wave. Orders include building makeshift/mobile field hospitals and mass tests. Data of pandemic remains national secret.
- June 26, 2020, Epoch Times reports
has spread to 11 districts in Beijing.
1st wave - 2020
- March 4, 2020, Xinhua, the official state-run press agency of the People’s Republic of China, published an article stating how China could
announce strategic control over medical products and ban exports to the United States and
if China bans the export of masks to the United States, the United States will fall into the mask shortage and as a result
the United States will fall into the hell of the new crown pneumonia epidemic. Most of the drugs in the United States are imported.
- March 13, 2020, according to RT the
Chinese foreign ministry spokesperson Lijian Zhao has demanded US authorities reveal what they’re hiding about the origins of Covid-19, going as far as to suggest the coronavirus may have been brought to China by the US military. Zhao’s theory in particular focused on the military delegation that traveled to Wuhan in October for the Military World Games.
- April 9, 2020, according to Bloomberg,
51 patients classed as having been cured in South Korea have tested positive again. There is also a report of this happening in Italy.
- April 17, 2020, Wuhan revised citywide coronavirus death toll 50% higher. Total number of dead in China increased to 4632 or 3 death per 1 million of population. WHO praised China for
making sure no case goes uncounted. On same day Zerohedge posted an article about Dr. Luc Montagnier, the man who discovered the HIV virus, stating the
COVID-19 was made in a Wuhan laboratory. Zerohedge wrote about the possibilities of a man made
COVID-19 early on and was ostracized for it.
- According to Celia Blauel, a French politician,
COVID-19 has been found in 4 out of 27 samples taken from the water used to clean the streets and water the parks in Paris. Water comes from the river Seine and Canal de l’Ourcq.
- April 26, 2020, UK Paediatric Intensive Care Society published an urgent alert about a coronavirus-related syndrome that affects children. How in the past three weeks
there has been an apparent rise in the number of children of all ages presenting with a multisystem inflammatory state requiring intensive care across London and also in other regions of the UK. There is a growing concern that a
COVID-19 related inflammatory syndrome is emerging in children in the UK, or that there may be another, as yet unidentified, infectious pathogen associated with these cases. On same day the world wide confirmed infections passed 3 million.
- April 27, 2020, according to Fox News, Trump administration official says
China could have 50 times more coronavirus cases than claimed.
- April 28, 2020, according to Washington Times a
Wuhan laboratory is the most likely source of the COVID-19 outbreak now ravaging the globe, according to a U.S. government analysis that catalogs the evidence and concludes that other explanations for the origin of the coronavirus are less credible.
- April 30, 2020, according to South China Morning Post the
Corona virus may lurk deep in lungs after patients recover. On same day U.S. president Trump confirmed that he has seen evidence that
COVID-19 originated in the Wuhan Institute of Virology and when asked to elaborate on evidence Trump responded with
I can't tell you that. I am not allowed to tell you that. The president of the United States of America is not allowed to disclose?
- May 4, 2020, Reuters reports
COVID-19 tests in Tanzania
had returned positive results on a goat and a pawpaw, a fruit.
- According to South China Morning Post Coronavirus uses same strategy as HIV to dodge immune response.
- Richard Dearlove, former head of MI6, the foreign intelligence service of the government of the United Kingdom, says the
outbreak started as a faulty experiment in China and
suggested that the virus was not released deliberately.
- June 28, 2020, the world wide confirmed infections passed 10 million. That is a 7 million increase in 64 days - from including April 26 to including June 28. On average 109.375 new infected each day.
- July 8, 2020, according to Reuters there could be a
potential wave of coronavirus-related brain damage as new evidence suggested
COVID-19 can lead to severe neurological complications, including inflammation, psychosis and delirium.
- September 15, 2020, Dr. Li-Meng Yan, a Chinese virologist, went on Fox News where she stated
COVID-19 was man-made in a Chinese lab. Her Twitter account was banned within 48 hours are posting the initial report. Experts in evolutionary biology and infectious disease say the report contains
multiple unsubstantiated claims and has a weak scientific case.
2nd wave - 2021
As of November 2020 reported virus cases across Europe are significantly higher compared to spring 2020 aka the 1st wave.
Limitations have been put into effect. Rules differ from country to country. On average people are told or even forced to remain at home and allowed to leave their area only if it is work or emergency related. Some schools are open, others are using remote learning/teaching. Bars, restaurants, hotels, non essential stores are closed. Travel limited. Public gatherings prohibited. Private social gatherings with more than 10 people [differs from county to country] prohibited.
USA? Currently in post-election mess. Number of cases still increasing.
China? China is all fine and peachy. No virus related problems whatsoever reported from China.
- November 18, 2020, fast spreading new strain of
COVID-19 reported from Australia.
- November 30, 2020, a paper has been published stating
COVID-19 was present in the USA before it was officially confirmed in China. This is similar to Coronavirus traces found in March 2019 sewage sample: Spanish study findings.
- December 2, 2020, Russsia Today article reports A global team of experts has found 10 FATAL FLAWS in the main test for Covid and is demanding it’s urgently axed. As they should -
A peer review of the paper on which most Covid testing is based has comprehensively debunked the science behind it, finding major flaws.
- December 2020, a new, allegedly 70% more infectious, strain of
COVID-19 reportedly spreading in UK. Currently developed vaccines are supposedly effective against this new strain.
- According to RT
the British government has hired two firms to explore how a national database of
COVID-19 test results could be used to give access to public venues only to people free from the disease.
- Singapore Airlines has become the first major carrier to introduce a digital certificate used to verify a passenger’s test results and vaccination status.
- December 26, 2020, the fast spreading VOC 202012/01 strain in the UK supposedly came from South Africa and has by now also been confirmed in France, Belgium, Denmark, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Singapore, Israel, Australia, Japan, Spain and Sweden. The strain is said to be more infectious for younger people. Some media also report it is resistant to the vaccine - this is contrary to what was said just days ago.
- January 29, 2021, France, Portugal and Czech are either closing their borders or imposing further border restrictions.
- March 1, 2021, Finland declares state of emergency among the surge of mutated cases.
- March 17, 2021, Poland goes into nationwide three-week lockdown.
- France declares another lockdown in 16 regions for at least four weeks.
- March, 2021, UK forbids its citizens to leave the country, unless it is for educational, work or child care reasons. Anyone violating this order will be fined with 5600€.
- Germany extends the lockdown, and plans additional prevention measures during the coming Easter holidays. A day later Merkel apologises and reverses course on planned Easter shutdown.
- Belgium goes into 4 week partial lockdown.
- Slovenia to go into lockdown from April 1 to 12, Austria and Italy to go into partial to full lockdown starting with April.
- France extends the lockdown by another 4 weeks.
- April 1st, 2021, Chile goes into lockdown.
- April 22, 2021, lockdowns across Europe are ending, as the overall state of things supposedly improves some of the restrictions are lessened.
- April 24, 2021, cases in India rising. Reports of people dying due to not making it into the hospital, or due to hospitals running out of oxygen, reports of parking lots being used to cremate the dead. Situation is also to be worsening in the neighboring Pakistan. Double mutation of spike receptor-bindings [used by virus to enter the cell] aka Indian strain B.1.617 has already been confirmed in Germany, Belgium, UK, Australia and Singapore.
- April 27, 2021, Turkey to go into lockdown, but will let in the tourists.
July 2021 - the number of cases are dropping, just like last year. Warnings of Indian strain or what is now called delta variant are being thrown in the mix - uncertain times ahead, they say. Officials are stating young and non vaccinated people are most at risk for delta variant and call upon all to get vaccinated. Not so pretty in Sydney Australia, people there are not allowed to leave their homes unless it is to buy food, see a doctor or recreate.
3rd/4th wave - 2021
Depending on where you live, or how you chose to see the events, this might be the 4th wave for you.
As of July 2021 third wave is still in the works - heavily expected by the global political and health authorities, sometime during the autumn of 2021. Reading in between the lines, the sole blame for the third wave will be be on those refusing to get vaccinated.
Meanwhile Australia is going full gestapo with a quarantine camp - source.
- September 2021 - more and more blame is pushed on the unvaccinated. Some officials now call it the pandemic of the unvaccinated. Testing every 48 hours is being imposed on unvaccinated, while vaccinated people can move around without testing - even though they can also spread the virus. So what is the point of testing if not to limit the spread of the virus?
- September 10, 2021, with 87% vaccination rate among adults Denmark is canceling all restrictions, life planned to go on as before.
- September 13, 2021, citing low vaccination rates [44% of total population fully vaccinated], Slovenian government is to enforce the RVT [recovered-vaccinated-tested] requirement on basically every aspect of daily life for everyone above the age of 12. Because 12+ can get vaccinated. Being in a bar or a restaurant, even if sitting outside, going to a store selling non-essential items, going to a shopping center, church, gas station, seeing a doctor for a non emergency need, going to a bank, school, public transport, being at work… At the same time the pandemic is not declared and most of these requirements are mandates, not laws.
- Italy to also enforce RVT for all employees, public and private. Similar measures in Greece and France.
- Sweden and Portugal to follow Denmark, cancelling all restrictions due to high vaccination rates.
- October 15, 2021, Italy enforces RVT condition.
- Latvia, with 49% of total population fully vaccinated, to go into lock-down until November 15.
- Moscow to go into lock-down for two weeks.
- Austria planning a possible lock-down, for the unvaccinated, when/if the intensive care unit beds are used at 30% capacity.
- October 23, 2021, hospital services/capacity in Romania and Bulgaria are said to be at critical levels. The reason being stated are the low vaccination rates - 33% in Romania and 24% in Bulgaria.
- October 27, 2021, Czech, Hungary, Croatia, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Austria, UK, Germany, etc. reporting a sharp increase in new cases.
- China closes three cities - Ejin, Lanzhou and Heihe in attempt to limit the infection spread.
- October 30, 2021, Austria to impose restrictions on unvaccinated - where they can go or not go [bars, night clubs, events]. Italy to permit suspension [make redundant, unpaid leave] of unvaccinated employees at workplaces where vaccination is mandatory - the Italian work courts permit that saying [almost as if quoting Spock]
the interest of the community outweighs the interest of the individual.
- November 9, 2021, Denmark to re-impose some Covid restrictions due to
sharp rise in the number of infections. 86 percent of the population over the age of 12 is fully vaccinated.
- November 12, 2021, Netherlands to impose new lockdown and restrictions affecting all people - vaccinated or not. 85% of the adult Dutch population have been fully vaccinated.
- Norway to reintroduce its coronavirus health pass after lifting all restrictions in late September.
- 400 thousand families in Zhuanghe, Dalian City in China are sealed inside their homes. Nobody is allowed to go out for 14 days. If the seal is damaged, that family will be taken away, be centrally quarantined at their own expenses.
- November 13, 2021, Germany puts 12 thousand soldiers on standby to
support hospitals, health departments, and nursing homes.
- Slovenia to use medically trained armed forces to assist
- November 14, 2021, Austria authorizes the world’s first nationwide lockdown for unvaccinated people over the age of 12, which goes into effect at midnight tonight. Unvaccinated will be allowed to leave home to go to work, do an emergency errand, take a walk and visit a doctor. Special police units will be used for monitoring. Considerations are being made for a nighttime curfew that would also apply to the vaccinated population.
- November 17, 2021, Czech Republic bans unvaccinated people from public events and services starting Monday.
- Ireland reimposes COVID-19 restrictions including a midnight curfew. 93% of the adult population are fully vaccinated
- Following Austria, Slovakia declares a lockdown for unvaccinated.
- Germany - participation in public life for unvaccinated is about to be restricted, based on the hospitalization rate.
- Children as young as five will need to be vaccinated to travel on Disney Cruise Line ships, the company has announced, in an expansion of its vaccine mandate.
- November 19, 2021, Austria imposes a nationwide lockdown for up to 20 days for the entire population from Monday [November 22nd] and makes vaccination mandatory as of February 2022. After 20 days the lockdown will remain in effect for the unvaccinated.
- November 24, 2021, Slovakia to impose two week lockdown for all, vaccinated and unvaccinated.
- Czech Republic declares state of emergency due to surge in cases.
- South Africa requests an urgent WHO meeting on multi-mutation
COVID-19 variant B.1.1.529, first detected in Botswana.
- Portugal, one of the most vaccinated countries in the world, declares state of emergency and imposes new restrictions to curb the sudden surge of cases.
- UK will place South Africa on its travel red list imminently amid new multi-mutant variant. UK government sources describe new variant as a potentially significant threat to the vaccine programme.
- UK and Israel ban flights from South Africa, Namibia, Lesotho, Botswana, Eswatini, and Zimbabwe.
- November 26, 2021, EU calls on its member states to block flights from Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa and Zimbabwe.
- B.1.1.529 named Omicron.
- U.S. bans travel from South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique, and Malawi.
- WHO warns against travel bans over Omicron variant, says countries are acting too hastily.
- South Africa’s President Ramaphosa urges vaccination to
restore social freedoms.
- November 27, 2021, UK, Germany and Italy confirm Omicron variant.
- 13 Omicron cases confirmed in Netherlands.
- Japan and Israel close borders for foreign nationals, due to Omicron.
- November 29, 2021, WHO:
Omicron variant poses very high global risk. Calls on nations to expedite vaccination efforts. Just three days ago they were saying countries are acting too hastily.
- Canada, Portugal, Scotland and Austria confirm Omicron cases.
- WHO’s Tedros says
the time has come for countries to agree on a common binding approach to a common threat.
- Joe Biden:
I expect new normal to be everyone gets vaccinated and takes booster shots and wear their masks, answering a reporter as to how there can be no need for a lockdown.
- 42 cases of Omicron in EU, mild symptoms.
- November 30, 2021, Everyone over 12 years of age taking a plane or a train from or in Canada will need to show proof of vaccination. A negative Covid test won’t be accepted as an alternative.
- December 1, 2021, Denmark reports 5120 new cases, the highest 24-hour increase on record. 87% of the population is fully vaccinated.
- December 2, 2021, South Korea, one of the most vaccinated countries in the world, reports 5,266 new cases, the highest 24-hour increase on record.
- Germany imposes nationwide lockdown for the unvaccinated.
- December 3, 2021, Biden’s response team:
to protect the American people we must ensure that the rest of the world gets vaccinated.
- United Kingdom:
COVID-19 will be a threat to the NHS for at least the next five years and testing and vaccines may be needed for a decade or longer, the government’s advisers SAGE say.
- Omicron so far confirmed in 38 countries. No deaths reported so far.
- December 8, 2021, UK enacts new restrictions - vaccine passports, masks and work from home. UK PM Johnson:
we will need to have a national conversation, when asked about mandatory vaccination like in some EU countries.
- December 16, 2021, South Korea imposes the country’s toughest restrictions since the start of the pandemic amid a record case surge. 92% of the adult population is fully vaccinated, 81% of total population.
- December 18, 2021, Netherlands to impose hard lockdown until at least January 14th.
- Robert Koch Institute (RKI) calls for immediate “maximum contact restrictions,” in other words hard lockdown, in Germany because of Omicron.
- Portugal imposes an array of post-Christmas restrictions, including mandatory teleworking. Close to 90% of the population is fully vaccinated.
- Omicron Has 80% Lower Risk of Hospitalization in South Africa - source.
- December 29, 2021, hard lockdown in China’s Xi’an enters 7th day; residents no longer allowed to leave to buy food.
- France reports 208 thousand new cases in the last 24 hours. A new record that would equate to about 1 million cases in the United States.
- United States reports more than 325 thousand new cases, the highest single-day increase during the entire pandemic.
- U.S. reports 484377 new cases, setting a new world record for a single-day increase in one country.
- Two-thirds of the 25 staff based in Belgium’s Polar Station infected with
COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated, passing multiple PCR tests, strict health precautions, quarantining, and living miles from civilization.
5th Wave - 2022
- December 20, 2021, 5th something wave to begin in Israel as per their prime minister.
- January 6, 2022, U.S. reports over 760 thousand new cases in the last 24 hours, again setting a new world record.
- January 18, 2022, Scotland and UK to end all Omicron restrictions.
- Bill Gates warns of worse pandemics in future - source.
- Jacinda Ardern declares new rules in New Zealand: Puts household contacts in quarantine for almost a month.
- January 27, 2022, Danish PM Mette Frederiksen announced that the country will be dropping almost all its pandemic curbs on February 1.
- January 28, 2022, Switzerland to begin easing restrictions Wednesday.
- February 1, 2022, Norway lifts almost all restrictions.
- February 3, 2022, Sweden is lifting restrictions from next week. Italy to ease some of the restrictions for tourists, which will then have more freedom and rights than citizens.
- February 4, 2022, Germany - Administrative Court in Osnabrück rules the controversial shortening of the recovered status by the Robert-Koch-Institute from 180 to only 90 days after infection unconstitutional.
- February 12, 2022, Norway scraps its final restrictions, despite surge in Omicron cases. No more masks, social distancing, vaccination certification, or self-isolating requirements.
- England to drop the requirement to self-isolate after testing positive for COVID by the end of next week.
- February 21, 2022, Slovenia drops the self-isolation requirement and RVT condition for most venues.
- Hong Kong’s leader Lam orders three rounds of compulsory tests for all 7.5 million residents.
- February 23,2022, Iceland to lift all COVID restrictions on Friday.
- May 2022,
COVID-19 reloaded in China. Shanghai on total lockdown driving residents into desperation. What videos come to light show how basic human rights are completely ignored + North Korea confiremed its first case and imposed a nationwide lockdown.
In February 2020 the World Health Organization did not expect a vaccine to become available in less than 18 months. Usually, before the official approval, tests or trials are conducted in three phases.
According to medical profession,
vaccines being developed are:
- mRNA, by injecting virus’s gene data for its protein into the human body, making the body produce coronavirus proteins and forcing immune system to react. Brands: Pfizer-BionTech, Moderna, CureVac.
- Viral, using another virus to deliver coronavirus genes into cells and forcing immune system to react. Brands: AstraZeneca aka Vaxzevria, Sputnik V, CanSino Biologics, Johnson&Johnson.
- Protein, by injecting coronavirus proteins into the body and forcing immune system to react. Brands: Novavax, EpiVacCorona.
- Whole Virus, by using inactive or weakened coronavirus, injecting it into the body and forcing immune system to react. Brands: Sinovac Biotech, CoviVac.
The above descriptions are generalized.
- August 1, 2020, Russian health minister announces the clinical trials for a viral vaccine developed by the Moscow-based Gamalei Institute have been completed. Mass vaccination is planned for October, starting with medical personnel and teachers - phase 3 trial will be a part of that. The vaccine will become available to general public in January, 2021. Another vaccine developed by Vector, a Novosibirsk-based infectious diseases lab, is undergoing clinical trials.
- Moderna’s mRNA vaccine has been conducting Phase 3 trial in United States since July 27, 2020. United States government will purchase 100 million doses.
- Italian ReiThera, German Leukocare and Belgian Univercells developed a viral vaccine. They plan to start testing on August 24, 2020. Former Italian prime minister Matteo Renzi wants to make the vaccine mandatory.
- Chinese company CanSino Biologics developed a viral vaccine. Phase 3 trials are being conducted in Saudi Arabia as of August 9, 2020.
- Wuhan Institute of Biological Products and Beijing Institute of Biological Products are doing phase 3 trials of whole virus,
inactivated virus vaccine in United Arab Emirates as of July, 2020.
- AstraZeneca and the University of Oxford viral vaccine is undergoing phase 3 trials in England, India, Brazil and South Africa.
- German BioNTech, Chinese Fosun Pharma and Pfizer are conducting phase 3 trials of mRNA vaccine in United States, Argentina, Brazil and Germany as of July 27, 2020.
- Two female AstraZeneca vaccine volunteers developed transverse myelitis, a rare neurological ailment caused by inflammation of the spine. Transverse myelitis interrupts the messages that the spinal cord nerves send throughout the body. This can cause pain, muscle weakness, paralysis, sensory problems, or bladder and bowel dysfunction. Most people with transverse myelitis recover at least partially. Those with severe attacks sometimes are left with major disabilities.
- Brazil’s National Health Surveillance Agency reported a 28 years old Rio de Janeiro man, who was participating in the Oxford University trials of the AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine, has died of complications from
COVID-19. It remains unknown whether the man was taking the AstraZeneca vaccine client or was part of a control group taking the placebo. The University of Oxford commented that
there have been no concerns about safety of the clinical trial after an assessment of the death in Brazil.
- November 9, 2020, media reports about Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine to be 90% effective, according to the manufacturers. The company says there have been no serious side-effects.
- After Pfizer, Moderna and Gamalei vaccine also rushed to claim their 90%+ efficiency.
- December 5, 2020, Russia begins with mass vaccination using domestically made vaccine named Sputnik V. Chronic patients, pregnant women and women breastfeeding will not be vaccinated. Each vaccinated person is to receive two doses, 21 days apart.
- December 8, 2020, UK begins mass vaccination, using Pfizer-BionTech vaccine. Like in Russian case, each will receive two doses, 21 days apart.
- Four trial participants who received the Pfizer vaccine experienced facial paralysis, according to the Food and Drug Administration. The UK’s medicines and healthcare regulator has urged people with a history of significant allergic reactions not to opt for the Pfizer vaccine, after two NHS medics experienced severe reactions after being vaccinated.
- EU member states to start with vaccinations on December 27-29, 2020.
- Two health workers in Alaska suffer severe adverse allergic reaction to the Pfizer vaccine.
- A nurse at a Tennessee hospital collapsed soon after taking a dose of Pfizer’s vaccine.
It just hit me all of a sudden, I could feel it coming on, I felt a little disoriented but I feel fine now, and the pain in my arm is gone. According to doctor Jesse Tucker
it is a reaction that can happen very frequently with any vaccine or shot.
- An El Paso, Texas, hospital tried to promote vaccination by turning its first doses into a media event. It backfired when one of the nurses being inoculated was apparently stuck with an empty syringe. Then there is this video apparently showing Australia First Minister takes the vaccine, with the cap still in the needle.
- The Supreme Court in Brazil has issued a ruling that could see state and local governments mandate the coronavirus vaccine, with the authority to issue fines and/or restrictions to those who refuse it.
- Anthony Fauci tells kids he flew to North Pole and vaccinated Santa in
COVID-19 advisory on CNN Sesame Street Special.
- Hossein Sadrzadeh, physician in Boston who has a severe shellfish allergy, suffered one of the worst allergic reactions he’s ever experienced after receiving Moderna’s vaccine and had to be rushed to emergency room by the hospital staff.
- According to IsraelNationalNews 75-year-old Israeli man dies 2 hours after getting
- After receiving his first dose of the vaccine, authorities in the Swiss Canton of Lucerne said on Wednesday that one of the first people in the country to receive the vaccine has died.
- Portuguese health worker, 41, dies two days after getting Pfizer vaccine.
- Slovenian woman in the retirement home dies after getting the Pfizer vaccine. She had prior health problems. Experts determined her death was not caused by the vaccine.
- Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce join effort to develop COVID-19 vaccination digital passport. Also see Vaccination Credential Initiative.
- 13 Israelis suffer FACIAL PARALYSIS after taking Pfizer Covid jab, amid influx of reports detailing adverse effects.
- California halts injections of Moderna Covid vaccine batch due to ‘higher-than-usual number of adverse events’.
- At least 36 recipients of Pfizer’s and Moderna’s vaccines in the US have developed Immune thrombocytopenia, a rare immune disorder that attacks the blood - source.
- Vaccinated Slovenian doctor [two Pfizer doses] got infected with South African strain while vacationing in Namibia.
- Pfizer is demanding full immunity from any civil claims and state assets as a guarantee in negotiations with Latin American countries - source.
- February 2021, vaccine manufacturers are not producing vaccines in large enough quantities, or in case of Europe, not in quantities agreed upon. The vaccination is not proceeding as fast as originally planned.
- Spain to keep register of those who refuse Covid vaccine.
- Two nurses die in Austria after receiving AstraZeneca vaccine. One nurse suffered pulmonary embolism and the other had coagulation disorders.
- March 10, 2021, Trump brags he is the one responsible people are
getting that beautiful “shot”.
- Denmark suspends using AstraZeneca vaccine, at least for the time being, due to numerous cases of blood clots problems after the vaccination.
- Estonia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Norway, Iceland also suspend usage of AstraZeneca vaccine.
- March 12, 2021, Italy suspends using AstraZeneca vaccine ABV2856 series after three people die.
- Primary school in small Slovenian town Velenje temporarily closes after 26 teachers suffer strong reactions [fever, vertigo, headache, nausea] following vaccination with AstraZeneca. Such problems are
common and expected according to medical profession.
- European Medicines Agency [EMA] says
close to five million people were vaccinated with AstraZeneca vaccine, thromboembolic events were confirmed in only 30 cases adding
there is currently no indication that vaccination has caused these conditions since
the number of thromboembolic events in vaccinated people is no higher than the number seen in the general population and insisting that
vaccine’s benefits currently still outweigh risks - source.
- Hong Kong - 4 dead in two weeks after receiving Sinovac Biotech vaccine.
- March 15, 2021, Netherlands suspends using AstraZeneca vaccine as a precaution.
- France, Italy, Slovenia and Germany suspend using AstraZeneca vaccine. Germany’s health minister states
people with spot bleeding or severe headaches after vaccination with AstraZeneca should report to their doctor immediately. One man in Italy died after receiving the vaccine.
- The Republic of South Africa stops using AstraZeneca vaccine after they determine it is not effective against South African strain.
- March 18, 2021, EMA’s Emer Cooke confirms AstraZeneca vaccine as safe and effective. EMA study found no connection between the vaccine and thromboembolic events. Italy, Germany, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Latvia, Lithuania to immediately resume using the vaccine.
- Slovenian political leadership gets vaccinated with AstraZeneca, a promotional event to reestablish public trust in the vaccine. Meanwhile the Roman Catholic Church in Slovenia is advising people not to get vaccinated with AstraZeneca, stating the vaccine is
morally compromised because
it contains tissue from aborted fetus. According to the AP this claim is false - source.
- March 19, 2021, Georgian nurse dies of allergic reaction after receiving AstraZeneca vaccine - source.
- WHO endorses AstraZeneca vaccine.
- Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland still refuse to use AstraZeneca vaccine.
- March 20, 2021, Germany - researchers in Greifswald confirm AstraZeneca vaccine can cause thrombocytes to form clots in the brain
in extremely rare cases - source.
- March 27, 2021, French National Drug Safety Agency confirms there exists a very small chance for atypical thrombosis when using the AstraZeneca vaccine but, according to them; the benefits of the vaccine outweigh the risks.
- UK government is making plans to administer a 3rd dose of the vaccine. Current time frame is September.
- Canada halts AstraZeneca vaccine roll-out for people under 55, citing
substantial uncertainty amid blood clot concerns - source.
- March 31, 2021, AstraZeneca to rename its vaccine as Vaxzevria
a move that coincides with the company’s struggle to reassure the public that its drug is safe. Yes, renaming shit sure makes it safer.
- Germany suspends AstraZeneca vaccinations for under 60 years olds as the German Paul Ehrlich Institute reports 31 suspected cases of brain thrombosis and nine deaths after vaccination nationwide.
- April 2, 2021, Netherlands halts use of AstraZeneca vaccine for people under 60 following the death of a woman who had received a shot.
- UK reports out of 18 million people vaccinated with AstraZeneca, 30 people suffered blood clots of which 7 died.
- April 6, 2021, EMA admits there is a connection between blood clots and AstraZeneca vaccine. TromboZeneca. Yet EMA insists the benefits outweigh the risks.
- Slovenia to use AstraZeneca vaccine on everyone older than 18.
- April 14, 2021, Johnson&Johnson vaccine use suspended by USA, EU and Republic of South Africa, after reports of blood clots.
- Denmark permanently stops vaccinations with AstraZeneca.
- April 20, 2021, EMA has confirmed there is a potential connection between Johnson&Johnson vaccine and blood clots, yet they insist the benefits outweigh the risks. They also concluded the vaccine should come with a warning label stating it can cause blood clots in rare cases. No joke.
- Iowa corrections officials are monitoring 77 inmates at a maximum-security prison for adverse reactions after they were inadvertently given up to six times the normal dosage of the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine - source.
- April 23, 2021, Trump endorses and recommends the vaccine but says no one should be forced to take it - source.
- April 29, 2021, EMA is looking into whether or not Pfizer-BionTech vaccine is causing Myocarditis - inflammation of the heart muscle. In Israel 1 in 100.000, among males aged 18 to 30, developed Myocarditis.
- May 3, 2021, Denmark permanently stops vaccinations with Johson&Johson vaccine, due to same reasons as with AstraZeneca. EMA to determine if Pfizer-BionTech vaccine is suitable for children between ages 12 and 15. COVAX makes deal with Moderna to buy 500 million doses of their vaccine.
- CDC approves Pfizer’s vaccine for children aged 12 to 15.
- May 13, 2021, Norway to completely stop using AstraZeneca vaccine and will only give Johson&Johson vaccine to volunteers.
- After U.S. and Canada, European regulators cleared the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for children ages 12 to 15.
- June 9, 2021, Pfizer-BioNTech has begun late-stage clinical trials in young children ages 5 to 11.
- July, 2021, People all over the planet are being encouraged to get vaccinated. U.S. Fauci even went so far to say there will be
two Americas, meaning vaccinated and unvaccinated. Pfizer-BioNTech planning to ask FDA for emergency use authorization of its vaccine for children aged 5 to 11. Warnings of Indian strain, aka delta variant, spreading like wild fire.
- July 5, 2021, France looks at enforcing Covid vaccines to defeat virus. U.S. military also strongly considering to make the vaccine mandatory.
- July 6, 2021, Joe Biden on getting people to take the vaccine:
we need to go community-by-community, neighborhood-by-neighborhood, and often times door-to-door, literally knocking on doors. Similar ideas coming out of New Zealand.
- Rumors of considerations, on whether or not to make the vaccine mandatory, coming out of the EU.
- July 8, 2021, Pfizer-BioNTech seeking approval for a third, refresher dose, because
immunity decreases over time. Yet media and even Nature article claim the protection can last for years. And even more - those who recovered from
COVID-19 and got either Pfizer or Moderna vaccine can be protected for life, they claim - source. So, why the third dose? Who is right and on what day?
- July 9, 2021, EMA confirms there is a connection between Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, Moderna vaccine and the inflammation of the heart muscle - Pericarditis and Myocarditis. They however repeat - again - that benefits outweigh the risk.
- July 12, Johnson & Johnson vaccine has been linked to a side effect called Guillain-Barré syndrome, in which your body’s immune system attacks your nerves. Greece and Spain to make vaccination mandatory for all healthcare workers and workers in elder care. Macron also stated
we will probably have to think about the mandatory vaccination of all French citizens at some point.
- FDA and CDC feel there is no need for a third Pfizer-BioNTech dose, for the time being.
- July 15, 2021, Latvia is attempting to make the vaccine mandatory for those employed in healthcare, education and social services. Those refusing to do so may be fired, unless it is a pregnant woman or a mother with a small child.
- July 23, 2021, EMA gives green light for use of Moderna’s Corona vaccine in children and adolescents aged twelve years and older.
- July 26, 2021, New York City Mayor mandates vaccine, or weekly testing, for all city employees. NY Gov. Cuomo:
We have to knock on those doors, and we have to convince people, put them in cars & drive them and get that vaccine in their arm. That is the mission. Biden announces
mandatory vaccination of all Veterans Affairs' medical employees. California requires all state employees and health care workers to get vaccinated by mid-September or face weekly testing.
- July 27, 2021, according NBC News corespondent
new data suggests that fully vaccinated individuals are not just contracting COVID, but could be carrying higher levels of virus than previously understood, facilitating spread. Masks for already vaccinated being reconsidered - while in indoor public setting.
- Google mandates vaccines for all employees who will return to the company’s offices. Netflix mandates vaccines for casts, crew, and actors of their US productions. Facebook mandates vaccines for all employees who will return to the company’s offices.
- Pfizer forecasts $33,5 billion revenue in 2021 vaccine sales.
- July 30, 2021, Israel to give a third, refreshment/booster dose, to people aged 60 and more. Biden mandates all federal employees and contractors be vaccinated. Also Biden:
it's still a question if the federal government can mandate the whole country, I don't know that yet.
- Czech government grants vaccinated state employees two days paid leave.
- Hungary mandates vaccination for all health care workers.
- August 2nd, 2021, media statement by Donald John Trump:
I got a highly effective vaccine developed in 9 months.
- Pfizer vaccine now linked to rare cases of eye inflammation, according to a multi-center Israeli study published by the peer-reviewed ophthalmology journal Retina - source.
- Biden administration is developing a plan to require nearly all foreign visitors to the United States to be fully vaccinated - source.
- Delta infections may produce similar virus levels regardless of vaccination status, early analysis suggests - source.
- August 9, 2021, U.S. military to require the vaccine for all troops by September 15.
- Justin Trudeau:
unless people have a medical exception, they will not be able to board a plane or a train in Canada if they are unvaccinated.
- August 23, 2021, FDA grants full approval to Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine. [thus far it was under emergency use authorization]. Biden calls on U.S. companies to mandate the vaccine for employees following today’s FDA decision.
- The opposition in Israel, one of the most vaccinated countries in the world, urges an emergency Knesset session on hospital crisis - source.
- August 25, 2021, Pentagon orders all active-duty troops to be vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine.
- August 31, 2021, Israel, one of the most vaccinated countries in the world, registered close to 11.000 COVID-19 cases on Monday, the Health Ministry reported, marking a new record since the start of the pandemic.
- September 2, 2021, Israel, despite triple-vaccinating 26% of their adult population, reported a new record daily COVID-19 case count - 40% higher than the peak in winter. Sweden bans travelers from Israel from September 6.
- ACLU [American Civil Liberties Union] has published an article in the New York Times followed up by a tweet which asserts that the government forcing people to take vaccines is a victory for civil liberties - source.
- Italy may eventually make vaccinations mandatory for everyone, Prime Minister and Ex-EU central banker Mario Draghi says - source.
- With over 2.5 million Israelis already inoculated with three vaccine doses, the national coronavirus czar, Salman Zarka, has said preparations need to begin for an eventual fourth jab due to the virus’ growing variants - source.
- September 7, 2021, Australian Premier Dan Andrews plans to lockout unvaccinated citizens,
only vaccinated will be able to participate in the economy in the future.
- During a press conference, Australian public health chief Dr. Kerry Chant remarked:
We will be looking at what contact tracing looks like in the New World Order - source.
- Gladys Berejiklian, premier of New South Wales, Australia:
You have been warned! If you’re not vaccinated, come forward and get the vaccine otherwise you won’t be able to participate in the many freedoms that people have at 70 per cent vaccination.
- September 9, 2021, Biden to sign an executive order today requiring all federal workers in the U.S. to be vaccinated. This vaccine requirement to be extended to employees of contractors that do business with the federal government. All other employers with more than 100 workers to require workers being either vaccinated or to submit to weekly tests.
- September 13, 2021, Dr. Fauci calls for unvaccinated Americans to be banned from air travel and to mandate vaccines for school children.
- U.S. Army active-duty troops are required to be fully vaccinated by Dec. 15.
- September 14, 2021, Pfizer to submit data to the FDA for children ages 6 months to 5 years shortly after submitting data for 5-11-year-olds, the CFO said today.
- In Israel, the most triple-vaccinated country in the world, daily new cases are at record heights again - source.
- Joe Biden to propose target of vaccinating 70% of world in a year - source.
- British health officials say schools can vaccinate 12-15yos WITHOUT parental consent, so long as child agrees.
- September 29, 2021, YouTube will ban any video that claims vaccines are ineffective or dangerous from now on.
- Slovenia - 20 year old girl, with no medical issues whatsoever, dies after receiving Johnson&Johnson vaccine.
- October 4, 2021, all U.S. Department of Defense civilian employees must be fully vaccinated by November 22, 2021.
- October 6, 2021, Sweden halts vaccinations with Moderna’s Spikevax for those born 1991 or later.
- October 7, 2021, request for emergency use of Pfizer’s mRNA vaccine submitted to FDA for use in kids 5-11.
- Australia’s Northern Territory imposes the strictest vaccine mandate in the world. Those who don’t comply by November 13 will be fined $5000 and are not allowed to return to work.
- Hesse, federal state in Germany, to allow supermarkets to bar unvaccinated persons from entry.
- October 20, 2021, unvaccinated people at age of 60 or older in Moscow will have to remain at home for four months starting Oct 25, the Mayor of the Russian capital announced.
- Melbourne ended 260+ days lock-down after 70% of population aged 16+ has been vaccinated. But not every service will open up until the vaccination rate is 80%.
- New Zealand to ease restrictions once overall vaccination rate reaches 90%, at which point the vaccinated people will be allowed to enjoy their liberties.
- October 21, 2020, Biden administration on Wednesday unveiled its plan to quickly vaccinate roughly 28 million children age 5 to 11 - source. CDC Chief Rochelle Walensky says her agency will still recommend that children wear masks in schools even after the vaccine is approved for kids.
- New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, when asked by a reporter if she was creating two classes of people, with the vaccinated receiving special privileges, confirmed,
that is what it is, yep.
- October 27, 2021, CDC greenlights FOURTH vaccine dose for immunocompromised Americans.
- FDA panel voted 17-0 in favor of authorizing the Pfizer vaccine for emergency use in children aged 5 to 11 years in the US. Dr. Ruben on the FDA panel:
we are never gonna learn about how safe the vaccine is until we start giving it. That's just the way it goes.
- A.30 variant, of the coronavirus - first recorded in Tanzania, detected in Angola and Sweden, is highly resistant to antibodies induced by the Pfizer and AstraZeneca vaccines - source.
- Vaccinated People Also Spread the Delta Variant - source.
to help advance toward the global goals of vaccinating at least 40 percent of the population in all countries by the end of 2021 and 70 percent by mid-2022 ... we will take steps to help boost the supply of vaccines and essential medical products and inputs in developing countries and remove relevant supply and financing constraints.
- Slovenian family doctors to be given monetary rewards for persuading people into vaccinating. Croatian family doctors are told to call their unvaccinated patients aged 65 or more and ask them to vaccinate - if they refuse it has to be noted in their medical record - if the patient can not be reached by phone doctor and nurse have to visits the patient at their home within 30 days time and have vaccine ready with them in case the patient decides to take it.
- Leading medical journal The BMJ has published an incendiary report exposing faked data, blind trial failures, poorly trained vaccinators, and a slow follow-up on adverse reactions in the phase-three trial of Pfizer’s vaccine - source.
- USA - FDA and CDC approve Pfizer vaccine for children aged 5 to 11.
- November 6, 2021, Costa Rica the first country to make the vaccine mandatory for children, starting march 2022.
- Sesame Street with American TV network CNN telling kids to get the vaccine.
- Prof. Dr. med. Frank Ulrich Montgomery, Chairman of World Medical Association:
we are experiencing a tyranny of the unvaccinated over the two-thirds majority of the vaccinated.
- Plans to reimpose quarantine and testing for those who have refused third vaccine are currently being drawn up by Ministers to protect UK against spread of new coronavirus variants - source.
- November 9, 2021, Singapore to demand unvaccinated people pay for treatment, starting December 8th. Children under 12 are exempt. Vaccination rate in Singapore is cca 80%.
- UK to make vaccination mandatory for health workers.
- Pfizer CEO:
people who spread misinformation on the
COVID-19 vaccines are criminals - source. Also Pfizer CEO:
we are targeted by a lot of dark organizations and we are getting briefings from the CIA and FBI.
- France wants everyone above the age of 65 to get a booster dose.
OSHA [USA Occupational Safety and Health Administration] urges workers to first bring unsafe or unhealthy working conditions to the attention of their employers if possible or file a confidential safety complaint with OSHA - they are asking people to report on each other.
- French health authority warns men under 30 to avoid Moderna vaccine - source.
- Germany’s Vaccination Commission [
STIKO] now advises against Moderna for people under 30 years of age.
- Pfizer’s vaccine trial researchers in Texas skewed data - source.
- Austria to impose nationwide lockdown for the unvaccinated population, Chancellor Schallenberg announces.
- Latvia bans lawmakers who refuse the vaccine from voting on legislature and participating in parliamentary discussions.
- U.S. federal appeals court affirms hold on Biden’s vaccine mandate, calls it
staggeringly overbroad. The court orders OSHA to refrain from implementing or enforcing the mandate in any way.
- Israel and Austria start vaccinating children aged 5 to 11, using Pfizer.
- November 17, 2021, Czech Republic bans unvaccinated people from public events and services starting Monday.
- The US Army has threatened repercussions for soldiers who decline to receive vaccinations, saying that insubordinate troops will be barred from promotions, reenlistment, and a number of special military services.
- FDA approves Pfizer and Moderna vaccine booster shots under Emergency Use Authorization for all adults in the U.S.
- WHO’s Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus says is concerned about
false sense of security that vaccines have ended the pandemic.
- November 25, 2021, European drug regulator EMA approves Pfizer’s vaccine for injection in kids ages 5-11.
- Researcher blows the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer’s vaccine trial - source.
- November 29, 2021, designated Minister of Justice, Buschmann, wants to have the parliament vote on compulsory vaccination for the population in Germany.
- Gap for booster injections in the UK to be halved to three months.
- November 30, 2021, Greece enacts compulsory vaccination for those aged 60 and older.
- December 5, 2021, Austria: unvaccinated will be formally asked to get vaccinated starting February 15; those who fail to comply one month later will face penalties. 600 euros every 3 months. Maximum penalty 3600 euros. Failure to pay will result in substitute prison sentences. - draft law.
- December 9, 2021, vaccination in Austria will be required, by law, for everyone aged 14 and more. Pregnant women are exempt although doctors heavily recommend they also get vaccinated. Austria will have 4 vaccination days a year, when everyone will have to get vaccinated if required to do so by the government.
- Employers in Germany can now terminate employees “on suspicion” of forged vaccine passports, unemployment benefits blocked.
- December 15, 2021, vaccination in Italy now also mandatory for employees in education, police, military and emergency/rescue services. If they work and are not vaccinated the fine can be 1500€ or $1690. Health care workers are already mandated to get vaccinated since the spring.
- December 18, 2021, Pfizer is testing three doses of its vaccine in kids under five after research reveals two shots didn’t appear strong enough for some of the children - source.
- German health minister Lauterbach calls for mandatory vaccination of the population as soon as possible, does not rule out further doses in this context.
- European vaccination certificates lacking the booster injection invalid after 9 months effective from February 2022.
- A city in Austria is looking for employees to hunt down vaccine refusers in light of the upcoming compulsory vaccination of the general population - source.
- Germany’s vaccine commission STIKO now recommends booster injections with mRNA vaccines for 18+ three months after the 2nd shot, down from six months.
- December 21, 2021, Israeli PM Bennett says the rollout of the 4th injection will start as soon as possible.
- December 23, 2021, Ecuador declares vaccination compulsory for the general population from the age of 5.
- Australia cuts booster dose interval from 5 to 4 months from January 4, and to 3 months from January 31 [4 months after the second dose].
- Italy reduces vaccination certificates lacking the booster injection to six months [down from 9] starting February 2022 and cuts booster dose interval to 4 months.
- December 29, 2021, FDA is looking at “booster” injections for 12-15 year olds.
- WHO’s Tedros demands to vaccinate 70% of the world population by the middle of 2022.
- Netherlands plans to inject people with up to six doses, according to the health minister. The country may be moving towards administering three more booster vaccines, two of which would be in 2022.
- Israel becomes first country to approve FOURTH vaccine injection for the most vulnerable.
- 89.7% of people infected with Omicron in Denmark are either fully vaccinated or had their first booster, per report from today. 77.9% of the population is fully vaccinated.
- January 1, 2022, United Arab Emirate bans unvaccinated citizens from leaving the country starting from January 10.
- Hamburg [city in Germany] enacts new restrictions: Only the boosted are now allowed to attend restaurants, cultural and sporting events indoors without testing.
- January 2, 2022, Israel to start injecting fourth vaccine dose into medical staff and adults over the age of 60. The country has one of the highest vaccination rates in the world.
- January 3, 2022, FDA grants emergency authorization for Pfizer’s booster injections in children and teens ages 12-15. The booster injection for children in the U.S. receives emergency authorization solely on the basis of real-world data from Israel. No clinical trials are cited in the FDA press release - source.
- January 5, 2022, President Emmanuel Macron denounced France’s unvaccinated people as
non-citizens and said:
I am not about pissing off the French people. But as for the non-vaccinated, I really want to piss them off. And we will continue to do this, to the end. This is the strategy.
- German Health Minister demands more restrictions and faster progress on compulsory vaccinations before they
become obsolete due to
dirty natural infections. Lauterbach:
we cannot wait for compulsory vaccinations to become obsolete because we have a lot of infections. Omicron as dirty vaccination is not an alternative to mandatory vaccinations.
- Italy adopts a decree on the compulsory vaccination of citizens over 50 years of age.
- Australia’s Northern Territory has imposed a China-like lockdown of all unvaccinated citizens.
- Germany enacts new restrictions - double vaccinated no longer allowed to enter cafes/restaurants without taking tests. Tests not required for the boosted. Mayor of Berlin:
the new restriction is intended as an incentive to get boosted.
- January 7, 2022, President Macron:
I stand by my earlier comments.
- Austria - mandatory vaccination reportedly postponed until April due to
technical implementation problems.
- Compulsory vaccination in Austria starts at the beginning of February for all citizens over 18, fines up to a maximum of 3,600 euros from mid-March. No prison penalties. Chancellor Nehammer:
vaccination is the best guarantee to live in freedom.
- Israel study: 4th vaccine shows limited results with Omicron - source.
- January 20, 2022, Austria’s National Council passes mandatory vaccination law by 137-37 vote.
- France’s vaccine passport will come into force on Monday, announces Prime Minister Jean Castex. Unvaccinated to be banned from most public venues.
- January 25, 2022, Israel’s expert panel backs fourth vaccine dose for citizens age 18 and over amid record-breaking daily new infections.
- Sweden has decided against recommending vaccines for kids aged 5 to 11. The benefits do not outweigh the risks, the Health Agency argued.
- Pfizer requests US emergency approval for the first two doses of a planned three-dose vaccine for children under 5.
- Federal Council of Austria passed the law on compulsory vaccination by a vote of 47-12.
- Health Minister Lauterbach:
in Germany, it's not enough just to get on the nerves of the unvaccinated, you have to do more.
- February 11, 2022, Germany’s Constitutional Court rules in favor of the vaccination requirement for healthcare workers, rejecting urgent appeals of numerous parties against the law.
- March 15, 2022, Pfizer to seek “emergency authorization” for second booster injection for people 65 and older.
- March 18, 2022, Moderna asked the FDA for emergency authorization of a second booster injection of its vaccine for all adults.
- April 2, 2022, parents of 5 to 11 year-olds in England can now have their children injected - source.
Under the COVAX plan, 2 billion doses of the vaccine will be distributed across the globe by 2021.
Science says that
during years when the flu vaccine is not well matched to circulating influenza viruses, it is possible that little or no benefit from flu vaccination may be observed. So the vaccine has to match the virus. So what happens if or when the virus mutates?
Officially the vaccine does not prevent infection. It only makes it easier, it should theoretically prevent the need for hospitalization. Vaccinated people can and do carry and spread the virus.
Prior to that people were being assured vaccines are over 90% effective at preventing infection.
February, 2021 - Austria is planning for a possible need for annual vaccinations. According to the medical profession if such a case arises, the viral vector type of vaccine will mostly likely not be adequate, since their repeated use has low efficiency.
Currently, March 2021, the overall plan seems to be to administer 1st dose to as many people as possible by summer [Northern hemisphere]. Update July 2021: the plan is not going well, at least not everywhere. Update September 2021: some countries report high vaccination rates, others not so much.
Pills, Cocktails, Intravenous
- Remdesivir aka Veklury from Gilead [USA].
- Molnupiravir aka Lagevrio from Merck [USA] and Ridgeback Biotherapeutics [USA].
- Paxlovid from Pfizer [USA].
- REGEN-COV aka Ronapreve from Regeneron [USA] and Roche [Switzerland].
- Regkirona from Celltrion [South Korea].
- Areplivir [based on Favipiravir] from Promomed [Russia].
According to media Donald John Trump received a cocktail from Regeneron when he got infected.
Pfizer claims their pill near 90% effective to prevent severe disease or death in final analysis, even from Omicron.
December 22, 2021, FDA grants emergency authorization for Pfizer’s pill.
December 23, 2021, FDA grants emergency authorization for Merck’s pill.
Phone applications for tracking have been made. A phone communicates with other phones, in near proximity, via bluetooth. If a person tests positive for
COVID-19 people, which were in close proximity with the infected, will be informed.
Apple and Google implemented this bluetooth functionality,
COVID-19 Exposure Notification, available to be used by other applications, as a part of their operating systems.
In case you are overly concerning yourself with privacy implications regarding the contact tracking, you should be aware that you are already being tracked by simply having a mobile phone and by using any Google service and by freely providing your life updates via social media such as Face Book, Twitter and Instagram.
Installing the tracking app does contribute to conditioning.
September, 2021: The government of South Australia is running a trial that could force citizens to take a photo of themselves via a government app to report their location on demand within 15 minutes of authorities requesting it, or face a police investigation - source
CDC Tracked Millions of Phones to See If Americans Followed COVID Lockdown Orders.
February 7, 2021 - USA, UK, EU Commission, Greece, Iceland, Denmark, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Cyprus, Poland, Estonia, Israel, Chile, India and China are all considering some form of a digital vaccine passport, which would allow certain liberties, such as traveling abroad, dining in a restaurant, night clubbing, etc.
China took the lead, they plan to categorize their citizens based on their health records and their location data.
As of February 26, 2021, the terminology used by EU Commission is health certificates, vaccine certificates and vaccine passports. Currently the EU Commission is not discussing whether or not to implement it but HOW to implement it.
Brussels will launch a proposal for the introduction of digital vaccine passports for use across the bloc in March, after the German chancellor said it should be ready by the summer.
New York to introduce the Excelsior Pass, a card which proves you have taken the vaccine or have a recent negative test in order to enter events and businesses.
Biden administration is set to launch
COVID-19 passport that Americans must have to engage in commerce and would track Americans that took the vaccine - to be developed by Big Tech.
South Korea will roll out a smartphone application that will be able to show whether someone has been vaccinated.
The introduction of a vaccine passport or ‘Green Pass’ will only allow those who have been vaccinated to experience the recovery to their daily lives, said their prime minister.
May 29, 2021 - Greece and Denmark have become the first to launch vaccine passports for travel within the EU, managed through a smartphone app, which shows vaccination status and last time tested. The EU has pressed for all 27 of its member states to adopt a bloc-wide passport by July 1.
July 2021, EU countries adopting the Digital Green
COVID-19 Certificate. The certificate is required to cross borders, visit public places like restaurants, events, camp sites, etc. The certificate has to show that a person has either been vaccinated or has recovered from
COVID-19 in past six months, or has tested negative with either rapid or PCR test.
People in some of the European countries are protesting against Corona Passports - the limitations imposed and freedoms allowed based on vaccination status. The divide between vaccinated and unvaccinated is beginning to form.
European countries are demanding people provide proof of either being vaccinated, tested within last 72h with PCR or 48h with rapid, or have recovered from virus in last six months as conditions to enter public places, events, non essential stores, etc. The venue owner or event organizer is responsible to check on guests using government provided phone application - scanning the government issued QR code.
During the first two waves, unlike other countries in the region and across the world, Sweden did none of the social distancing, lock downs or formal restrictions, but instead went for the herd immunity, which means, given the average mortality rate, several hundred thousand people should have died due to the
COVID-19, while the rest grow resistant to it. So far there are no reports from Sweden about people dying en masse. Theoretically, this has made Swedes more resilient to any further outbreaks, while other countries doing the social distancing and lock downs will have to go through the same hurdles.
According to medical profession;
COVID-19 has a different impact on people, even within the same region or the same infection cluster. Some people, including the elderly, barely have any fever, whole others, including the young people, need emergency care - induced comma and a ventilator. It affects lungs, intestine, central nervous system and kidneys. Antibodies in the blood do not guarantee immunity.
Weeks and even months after people recover from
COVID-19, they can experience thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, trouble with swallowing, speaking and thermoregulation, memory problems, difficulty concentrating, fatigue, loss of muscle mass, joint swelling, chest pain, palpitations, cough, trouble breathing, inability to taste and smell, nausea, diarrhea and erectile dysfunction. They also have an increased chance for a brain stroke.
People suddenly collapsing, as it can be seen in the early videos from China, could be attributed to hypoxemia. Doctors say the infected person can be in an apparent normal state for up to ten days, while lungs are undergoing serious damage. What follows is a sudden breathing problem or inability to breathe.
DARPA, a US Pentagon-funded agency, has developed a filter that removes the SARSCoV2 coronavirus from the blood - FDA has approved it for emergency use.
MailOnline: COVID-19 has NO credible natural ancestor and WAS created by Chinese scientists who then tried to cover their tracks with retro-engineering to make it seem like it naturally arose from bats.
According to American Journal of Therapeutics [bimonthly peer-reviewed medical journal covering advances in drug therapy, comparative effectiveness research, and post-marketing surveillance], an oral agent effective in all phases of
COVID-19 has been identified - Ivermectin. Conclusions:
meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.
June 2021 - It has now become official that the virus might have been designed in a U.S sponsored Chinese laboratory.
September 2021- Anthony Fauci, Chief Medical Advisor to the U.S. President and the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, provided grant money to Wuhan Institute of Virology and the nearby Wuhan University Center for Animal Experiment, to intentionally making viruses more pathogenic or transmissible in order to study them, also known as
gain-of-function research of concern - source.
REMINDER: on April 30, 2020, U.S. president Trump confirmed that he has seen evidence that
COVID-19 originated in the Wuhan Institute of Virology and when asked to elaborate on evidence Trump responded with:
I can't tell you that. I am not allowed to tell you that.
Wuhan scientists planned to release skin-penetrating nanoparticles containing novel chimeric spike proteins of coronaviruses into cave bats in Yunnan, China, 18 months before the pandemic - source.
Zoologist Peter Daszak wanted to
create chimeric SARS viruses, genetically enhanced to infect humans more easily and requested $14million from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency to fund the work. DARPA refused. The intention was to find out how SARS-CoV-2 evolved to become so infectious to humans - source.
Nanoparticles? Chimeric viruses? The above Telegraph article just entered the wild world of possible conspiracies.
Chinese whistleblower claims first outbreak was INTENTIONAL and happened in October 2019 at Military World Games in Wuhan - two months before China notified the world about virus - source.
You know those movies and publications with testimonies of people recovered from
COVID-19? See vaxtestimonies of people receiving the vaccine.
September 17, 2021, Official FDA YouTube channel video, Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee, outtakes:
we kill two people to save one life, 411 deaths per million doses, we kill more than we save , it is pretty clear Pfizer trial results were gamed, Pfizer booster evidence is weak, this is a gene therapy product, just what problem is a third dose aiming to solve, MRNA vaccines were never designed to stop transmission or eradicate the virus, largest pharmaceutical experiment ever conducted on human kind.
MailOnline reports Wuhan scientists and US researchers planned to create a new coronavirus in 2018.
Jerusalem Post reports Aspirin lowers risk of COVID. Time to discredit Aspirin?
Starting with 2022 the entire
COVID-19 hysteria began to politically de-escalate. Well there is New Zealand and wackos in Australia but overall the tensions became to calm.
At least that is how things are, or seem to be, today on January 27, 2022. It could still be premature to call it de-escalation, but it is the first time since the start of it all that situation seems to be a such.
It coincides with protests in multiple countries but people shouting out on the street have rarely if ever achieved their desired goals. Things only go as far as allowed to - yes this includes all the revolutions.
Additional reasoning for calming is being attributed to highly transmissible yet not severe Omicron variant. It is a sort of like getting inoculated - naturally.
March 15, 2022 - the virus seems to have taken a break, specially since the Russian attack on Ukraine. Most countries have dropped most restrictions.
Will it come back in autumn?
It is a hoax
One theory says there is no
COVID-19. That viruses are exosomes and are not transmittable - you can not catch a virus. How viruses or exosomes are a natural response to an underlaying disease, to any poisonous cell, they help to cure the body.
This theory, mainly originating from a psychiatrist Dr. Andrew R. Kaufman, says there is a problem with original testing, which is allegedly based on the lung fluid, oral and nasal samples from seven different patients. According to Kaufman; the virus itself was never isolated from those samples, the scientists analyzing the samples found and separated some genetic material, which could come from a multitude of other sources.
That there is no test for the virus itself, instead what people are being tested for is a RNA sequence, which is exponentially amplified in the process, and doing it in such a manner can produce a lot of false positives.
So according to the theory, tests are finding exosomes, or as David Vaughan Icke, who picked up on this theory, stated
the bodies natural response to diseases is now being named
According to Icke; people are dying due to other causes, but their deaths are attributed to
COVID-19. Kaufman believes health problems are being caused by some other toxin, possibly newer and newer forms of electromagnetic radiation, part of which could be 5G.
Also, according to Icke, the end game is a mandatory vaccine with nanites - nano technology microchips, quantum tattoo and a total subjugation of the human race via the control of food supply.
Similar to David Icke, Kerry Lynn Cassidy insists the vaccines and also tests contain nano technology which will turn those who survive into AI controlled robots - transhumanism.
Jonny Enoch and Jay Weidner shared their information about how there is a plan for a CRISPR vaccine, which will activate and deactivate genes. One of the genes it is suppose to deactivate is the warrior gene. Jonny and Jay seem to agree with that, to put an end to
Some were also taken aback by the Event 201 Pandemic Exercise and the ID2020 initiative.
It is a bio weapon
Another theory, by Clif High, says
COVID-19 is a bio weapon, bio engineered, it originates from bats with inclusions of genetic material from HIV, SARS and MERS.
It is not killed by heat, it has the ability to hide in bacteria, it stays alive on its own in dead flesh. 100% of infected patients on the intensive care, under the age of 75, had vitamin D insufficiency. The vitamin D claim is based on this article.
This is to be the first wave, there will be 3 waves, by the end of which most people will be dead, unless the authorities start treating it like a bio weapon.
According to Clif; the release was not planned, CCP fucked up, elites are not ready for it. The second wave will come 9 to 11 months after the first.
Allegedly 30mg/day of Zinc along with 2mg of Copper, 50mg/kg of body weight/day of absorbed Vitamin C, vitamin D 2000IU/day and 0.5g/day of Chaga mushroom can keep you healthy. If you have 47ng/ml of vitamin D in your blood
your are not susceptible to this. Follow the decontamination instructions in this manual.
Clif is certain the economy in China is dead, that factories are not outputting anything and how anyone claiming
COVID-19 has anything to do with 5G is
full of shit and how videos, showing seemingly empty hospitals, only do so due to all non essential procedures being canceled and visitation prohibited.
Also, according to Cliff, by the fall of 2020 there will be major changes in how the society functions.
It would appear Cliff is at least in part correct. His claims about the bio weapon were made before the official announcements from Trump and former MI6 chief. However, on June 8 Cliff downplayed his initial predictions, saying
it is bad if you got the underlying conditions that allow it to be bad, but ultimately is it not bad other than that. The lock downs were a big screw up or they were an op.
What underlaying conditions? According to Cliff that is
obesity, high blood pressure, metabolic syndrome, diabetes and also
any number of preexisting conditions. Yes, that surely narrows it down.
In August 2021 Clif stated the original plan was for lock-down to last from 2020 to 2025, during which 470 million would die and there would be some sort of a partial collapse of social order and by 2025 the vaccine, which according to Clif they had since 2019, would have been mandatory for everyone, so
Trump legitimately saved hundreds of million of people by doing this warp speed. Which, as Clif says, was one of the coded messages Trump has been using/saying since as far back as 2012.
Now, Clif states the vaccine will kill you. It is not entirely clear how Trump saved millions by pushing the vaccine, that will kill you and which is beening injected into people en mass. According to Our World in Data; by August 2021 4,36 billion doses have been administered globally and each day 40,73 million doses are administered. 29,6% of global population received at least one dose.
Cliff also says that
Trump is speaking strategically, what he is saying should not be taken at face value.
One of the Stars talking about releasing artificial viruses, to curtail population, was Arthur Neumann.
Possible patient zero could be WIV lab worker Huang Yanling.
We can not live in a free world and leave a standing army behind. Right?
Yes, according to some, majority of populous are not humans but demon-human hybrids. Also referred to as GMO Humans or Ishshah. The Spiritless automatons with nothing but pleasure and self indulgence on their mind, willing to conform, obey and do as they are told.
The entire virus and vaccine thing is intended to wipe them out.
ET will save us
The angelic ETs will save the day. See here for more.