Last change: June 9, 2021
Posted: April 10, 2020
Number of words: 8189
COVID-19 facts, along with the most prevalent woowoo theories as to what could
ACTUALLY be going on.
Given the diligent Jennifer Zeng’s overview of the corona virus event on her YouTube and Twitter accounts we know that:
- According to South China Morning Post, a Hong Kong English-language newspaper, the first case was confirmed on November 17, 2019.
- According to the study in Lancet, weekly peer-reviewed general medical journal,
the symptom onset date of the first patient identified was December 1, 2019, with history of exposure to Huanan Seafood Market identified as a point of origin for the virus. A very important thing the study also says is that
five days later, the wife of the first patient, who had no known history of exposure to the market, also presented with pneumonia and was hospitalized in isolation ward. This basically confirmed human to human transmission as early as the second week of December 2019.
- According to China CDC Weekly, Chinese Journal of Epidemiology, by December 21, 2019, Wuhan doctors began to notice
a cluster of pneumonia cases with an unknown cause.
- From Caixin, a Beijing-based media group, according to
professor Zhao Su, chief physician of the Department of Respiratory medicine in Wuhan Central Hospital, a sample of one patient was sent to Guangzhou Weiyuan Gene Technology Co. testing agency to conduct a gene test.
- On December 27, 2019, the Gene Technology test results showed it was a novel/new corona virus. By that time the patient had already been transported to Wuhan Tongji Hospital. On same day another sample was sent to Beijing Boao Medical Laboratory.
- On December 30, 2019, Beijing Boao Medical Laboratory results first reported a
SARS corona virus but later corrected their results to a new type of corona virus. On same day an urgent notification issued by Wuhan Health Commission made its way to the internet. The notification was saying that
pneumonia of unknown cause patients have been found at some medical institutes in this city. All hospitals were ordered to report any related information. It forbid any institution or individuals from releasing information to the outside. The notification omitted any mention of corona virus.
- On December 31, 2019, Wuhan Health Commission notified the public for the first time about the pneumonia, saying
27 cases of viral pneumonia were found in Wuhan. The investigation so far has not found any obvious human to human transmission, there was no medical staff infections. By that time two doctors were already suspected of contracting the virus.
- December 31, 2019, Taiwan initiates standard disease control measures at its border, checking temperature of incoming passengers, travel history, exposure to known cases… Not trusting the Chinese Communist Party [CCP] and the World Health Organization [WHO], Taiwan is still [April 2020] one of the least affected countries, despite its proximity to China.
- On January 1, 2020, the Huanan Seafood Market was closed and cleaned up without taking any samples. Guan Yi, a top Hong Kong virologist, later criticized this move saying
there is no crime scene. On same day, Wuhan Public Security Bureau issued summons to Dr. Li Wenliang, accusing him of spreading rumors about the virus - Dr. Li was warning his colleagues about a possible outbreak. Two days later, at a police station, Dr. Li signed a statement acknowledging his “misdemeanor” and promising not to commit further unlawful acts. On same day, according to The Strait Times, an English-language daily broadsheet newspaper based in Singapore,
after several batches of genome sequence results had been returned to hospitals and submitted to health authorities, an employee of one genomics company received a phone call from Hubei Provincial Health Commission, ordering the company to stop testing samples from Wuhan related to this new disease and destroy all existing samples.
- According to the study in New England Journal of Medicine, seven health care workers were infected between January 1-7 and eight were infected between January 12-22. The authors of the study are researchers from China CDC. They knew at that stage that human to human transmission existed.
- On January 2, 2020, Wuhan Institute of Virology mapped the genome of the virus. The CCP did not announce that for another week. Wang Yanyi, director of Wuhan Institute of Virology passed on China’s Nation Health Commission notice to researchers
forbidding anyone from disclosing epidemic related information in any form. On same day, a military university in Wuhan, Naval University of Engineering, issued a lock down notice, visitors needed a special permission to enter and had their temperature checked at the entrance. This was 18 days before official admission of an epidemic and 21 days before the lock down of Wuhan.
- On January 3, 2020, China’s National Health Commission issued a national gag order prohibiting any institute from providing biological samples and related information to any other institute or individuals and that anyone in a possession of a sample should destroy it immediately. On same day the Wuhan Health Commission issued a notification saying that
44 cases of pneumonia of unknown cause were found, there is no evidence that the disease is human to human.
- On January 4, 2020, China’s National Health and Medical Commission publicly stated that
at present no obvious evidence of human to human transmission was found.
- January 6, 2020, patients start to flock to the No. 5 Hospital in Wuhan, by January 10 both the emergency and respiration departments were overwhelmed and patients were moved to other departments, medical personal did not use any protective clothing. On same day USA CDC issued a level 1 travel watch for Wuhan.
- On January 8, 2020, China’s Health Commission confirmed that a new strain of the corona virus was the cause of the disease, still claiming that
there is no evidence that the new virus is readily spread by humans, which would make it particularly dangerous, and it has not been tied to any deaths. On same day WHO stated it
does not recommend any specific measures for travelers. WHO advises against the application of any travel or trade restrictions on China, based on the information currently available.
- On January 10, 2020, an expert group sent from Beijing to Wuhan told the media that
according to the situation of patients' illness and spread, the overall epidemic is preventable and controllable. The experts were told by the local authorities that no medical staff got infected. On same day the Chunyun, the largest human migration on the planet, began in China, with no preventive measures in place.
- On January 11, 2020, Chinese health authorities shared the genome sequence with the WHO and the Wuhan Municipal Health Commission officially announced the death of a 61 year old man.
- Wuhan City Health Commission issued an update declaring
no new cases have been detected since January 3, 2020. At present, no medical staff infections have been found, and no clear evidence of human to human transmission has been found.
- Professor Zhang Yongzhen’s research team was the first to publish the viral sequence on Virological and GenBank. This data helped develop test kits for the virus. According to South China Morning Post; the day after, January 12, 2020, Zhang Yongzhen’s laboratory at Shanghai Public Health Clinical Center was ordered to close for rectification.
- January 14, 2020, Wuhan health authorities release a statement declaring
among the close contacts, no related cases were found. On same day WHO tweeted
preliminary investigations conducted by Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human to human transmission of the novel corona virus. On same day journalists and cameramen from at least 4 Hong Kong media outlets were detained when they tried to report from Jinyintan Hospital in Wuhan, the first hospital designated for corona virus treatment, all the footage was deleted.
- January 16, 2020, Taiwan upgrades its travel risk warning for Wuhan to level 2, after two Taiwanese experts visited Wuhan and concluded there is a human to human transmission.
- On January 18, 2020, the city of Wuhan hosted a grand potluck banquet attended by more than 40 thousand families in Baibuting Community. On same day Dr. Peng Zhiyong, director of ICU Department of the Central South Hospital reported that the criteria for diagnosis was too strict. Patients had to meet three conditions - exposure to the Huanan Seafood Market, high fever, positive testing result. The number of infected was low due to such criteria.
- On January 19, 2020, the Chinese National Health Commission declared the virus
is still preventable and controllable. WHO stated
not enough is known to draw definitive conclusions about how it is transmitted, the clinical features of the disease, the extent to which it has spread, or its source, which remains unknown.
- On January 20, 2020, the National Health Commission issued a statement announcing the novel corona virus as Class B communicable disease, but Class A [plague, cholera] disease control and prevention measures will be applied. Meanwhile, the Chinese New Year festivities went on uninterrupted.
- January 22, 2020, hospitals overwhelmed, people waiting packed closed together in long lines. Around 300 thousand people leave the city. North Korea becomes the first country to close its border with China.
- January 23, 2020, 2:30am local time, Wuhan issues a lock down notification starting from 10am on that day. Other cities in the Hubei province also announce the lock down. During the hours between 2:30am and 10am hundreds of thousands of people manage to leave the city. The mayor of Wuhan later admitted five million people left Wuhan before the lock down.
- Videos of overwhelmed hospitals, dead people on hospital hallways, etc begin to emerge online. On January 25, 2020, the WeChat Security Center [WeChat is Chinese social media] released the
announcement on the special management of rumors related to novel corona virus pneumonia: any person who fabricates false information about dangerous situations, epidemics, disasters or police situations, disseminates them on information networks or other media, and seriously disrupts social order, shall be sentenced to imprisonment, detention or house arrest for a term not exceeding three years; if serious consequences are caused, he or she shall be sentenced to imprisonment for a term between three to seven years. Under such rules any voice can be silenced by being accused of spreading rumors.
- January 27, 2020, WHO
advises that measures to limit the risk of exportation or importation of the disease should be implemented, without unnecessary restrictions of international traffic. WHO advises against the application of any restrictions of international traffic based on the information currently available on this event.
- January 28, 2020, CCP releases a third version of corona virus prevention measures, stipulating that asymptomatic patients do not count as confirmed cases. The first to the sixth version all stipulated that
a patient could only be counted as confirmed case after he or she showed symptoms. On same day U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar reported China has declined a month old offer
for a team of Americans to be allowed to enter China and assist with the local response to the novel corona virus outbreak.
- January 29, 2020, Wuhan police bureau’s official Weibo account [Weibo is Chinese social media] posted an update regarding its arrests of 8 doctors who were accused of spreading rumors, stating
in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Law of the People's Republic of China on Punishment for Public Security Administration, the public security bureau educated and criticized each of the above-mentioned eight persons. Because their violations were minor, no warning, fine or detention was imposed. On same day, according to the Epoch Times, a multi-language newspaper associated with the Falun Gong movement, the daily dead number could have been no less than 200 - ten times the official number. The estimation was based on activity of funeral homes and crematoriums.
- January 30, 2020, WHO declares the corona virus a global health emergency. Is WHO complicit?
- February 1, 2020, Wuhan resident Fang Bin posts several videos of the situation inside different hospitals. One of the videos showed eight bodies being moved out of the hospital in just five minutes. For doing that he was taken to the police station for questioning, was accused of creating panic and later released on the same day. After the release; he self quarantined and made several videos in the following days. In one video he called for
all citizens resist, hand power back to the people. A day later, on February 10, he was arrested. No one knows what happened to him after.
- February 2, 2020, the first death outside China is reported, a 44 year old male in the Philippines.
- February 7, 2020, Dr. Li Wenliang dies of corona virus at the age of 34. His death caused a stir on the Chinese social media. It was all promptly removed. The “free” western world is not far behind in this.
- February 16, 2020, a paper posted on the international scholarly database Research Gate by two Chinese scientists disappeared. The paper suggests that the virus may have originated from bats in two Wuhan laboratories. On same day academic Xu Zhangrun was put under house arrest and banned from using the Internet after publishing an essay saying
the coronavirus epidemic has revealed the rotten core of Chinese governance.
- February 19, 2020, China expelled three Wall Street Journal reporters after the paper published an article China Is the Real Sick Man of Asia.
- February 23, 2020, according to Epoch Times the Health Commission of Liaoning Province of China issued orders to local health commissions and asked them to destroy documents related to the CCP virus outbreak.
- February 27, 2020, at the press conference in Guangzhou, China’s top expert Zhong Nanshan said
disease appeared in China first, but the virus may not necessarily have originated in China.
- According to documents, obtained by Epoch Times, the CCP knew in early January about human to human transmission. The documents were sent as instructions, on prevention and control of the novel corona virus, to county and city health commissions.
- Factories in China are told to consume a certain amount of electricity, so they run their machines while nothing is actually being produced, since the CCP
uses electricity consumption as a criteria to measure whether the factory has reopened.
- March 5, 2020, Chinese vice premier Sun Chunlan inspected a residential area in Qingshan District in Wuhan. While there, from their windows, residents were shouting
Faked, everything is faked.
- March 6, 2020, Wang Zhonglin, CCP party secretary in Wuhan stated
an educational campaign needs to be launched, to educate the people and make them be grateful to the party, to party leader Xi Jinping and make them listen to and follow the party.
- March 8, 2020, China donates 8 million USD to the WHO. On same day Chinese embassies were instructed to
raise doubts in the public opinion, suggesting that perhaps the virus originally came to China from abroad.
- March 10, 2020, Xi Jinping visits Wuhan. Residents upload photos showing that, during the visit, two police officers were inside every home, where he moved. On same day all 14 Fangcang hospitals, makeshift hospitals, in Wuhan were closed after CCP announced all patients were cured. On February 21, they planned on opening an additional 19 hospitals. A volunteer from one of the hospitals revealed that
90% of discharged patients still had the virus. Closing the hospitals was a political task. CCP is eager to open the economy. One doctor claimed
the patients were discharged without diagnosis.
- March 23, 2020, three major mobile carriers in China, China Mobile, China Telecom and China Unicom reported a decrease in active mobile users by 21.5 million in the first two months of 2020. No explanation was offered as to why such a big drop.
- April 23, 2020, CCP announced it will donate 30 million USD to the WHO.
- April 27, 2020, CCTV, state-owned television network in Mainland China, calls Mike Pompeo, United States secretary of state,
the enemy of mankind by spreading the political virus. Pompeo has done virtually nothing in fighting the virus since its outbreak, demonstrates little, if at all, professionalism or responsibility… adding how he is
launching disinformation, trotting over the human moral baselines, sabotaging international cooperation…
- May 11, 2020, after six new cases reported in Wuhan, Chinese authorities announced a city wide nucleic acid testing for over 11 million people, to be done in ten days. The estimated monetary gain, testing costs money, is estimated at $275 million. The reliability of China made tests kits has proven to be questionable.
- June 3, 2020, NTD news reported Wuhan mass testing completed - 9 million samples, results show
no confirmed cases, but 300 asymptomatic cases were found, which authorities say aren't contagious.
- June 16, 2020, Beijing resident says
military hospitals are full. Bodies are being burnt at funeral homes all day long.
- June 17, 2020, Beijing shuts all schools and goes to alert level two.
- June 23, 2020, according to Epoch Times article CCP
releases genome sequence data of
COVID-19, saying the samples carried the D614G mutation, makes the virus more infectious. Some studies suggest that the infectious capacity has increased about nine-fold and another article on how
Beijing is preparing for big wave. Orders include building makeshift/mobile field hospitals and mass tests. Data of pandemic remains national secret.
- June 26, 2020, Epoch Times reports
has spread to 11 districts in Beijing.
1st wave - 2020
- March 4, 2020, Xinhua, the official state-run press agency of the People’s Republic of China, published an article stating how China could
announce strategic control over medical products and ban exports to the United States and
if China bans the export of masks to the United States, the United States will fall into the mask shortage and as a result
the United States will fall into the hell of the new crown pneumonia epidemic. Most of the drugs in the United States are imported.
- March 13, 2020, according to RT the
Chinese foreign ministry spokesperson Lijian Zhao has demanded US authorities reveal what they’re hiding about the origins of Covid-19, going as far as to suggest the coronavirus may have been brought to China by the US military. Zhao’s theory in particular focused on the military delegation that traveled to Wuhan in October for the Military World Games.
- April 9, 2020, according to Bloomberg,
51 patients classed as having been cured in South Korea have tested positive again. There is also a report of this happening in Italy.
- April 17, 2020, Wuhan revised citywide coronavirus death toll 50% higher. Total number of dead in China increased to 4632 or 3 death per 1 million of population. WHO praised China for
making sure no case goes uncounted. On same day Zerohedge posted an article about Dr. Luc Montagnier, the man who discovered the HIV virus, stating the
COVID-19 was made in a Wuhan laboratory. Zerohedge wrote about the possibilities of a man made
COVID-19 early on and was ostracized for it.
- According to Celia Blauel, a French politician,
COVID-19 has been found in 4 out of 27 samples taken from the water used to clean the streets and water the parks in Paris. Water comes from the river Seine and Canal de l’Ourcq.
- April 26, 2020, UK Paediatric Intensive Care Society published an urgent alert about a coronavirus-related syndrome that affects children. How in the past three weeks
there has been an apparent rise in the number of children of all ages presenting with a multisystem inflammatory state requiring intensive care across London and also in other regions of the UK. There is a growing concern that a
COVID-19 related inflammatory syndrome is emerging in children in the UK, or that there may be another, as yet unidentified, infectious pathogen associated with these cases. On same day the world wide confirmed infections passed 3 million.
- April 27, 2020, according to Fox News, Trump administration official says
China could have 50 times more coronavirus cases than claimed.
- April 28, 2020, according to Washington Times a
Wuhan laboratory is the most likely source of the COVID-19 outbreak now ravaging the globe, according to a U.S. government analysis that catalogs the evidence and concludes that other explanations for the origin of the coronavirus are less credible.
- April 30, 2020, according to South China Morning Post the
Corona virus may lurk deep in lungs after patients recover. On same day U.S. president Trump confirmed that he has seen evidence that
COVID-19 originated in the Wuhan Institute of Virology and when asked to elaborate on evidence Trump responded with
I can't tell you that. I am not allowed to tell you that. The president of the United States of America is not allowed to disclose?
- May 4, 2020, Reuters reports
COVID-19 tests in Tanzania
had returned positive results on a goat and a pawpaw, a fruit.
- According to South China Morning Post Coronavirus uses same strategy as HIV to dodge immune response.
- Richard Dearlove, former head of MI6, the foreign intelligence service of the government of the United Kingdom, says the
outbreak started as a faulty experiment in China and
suggested that the virus was not released deliberately.
- June 28, 2020, the world wide confirmed infections passed 10 million. That is a 7 million increase in 64 days - from including April 26 to including June 28. On average 109.375 new infected each day.
- July 8, 2020, according to Reuters there could be a
potential wave of coronavirus-related brain damage as new evidence suggested
COVID-19 can lead to severe neurological complications, including inflammation, psychosis and delirium.
- September 15, 2020, Dr. Li-Meng Yan, a Chinese virologist, went on Fox News where she stated
COVID-19 was man-made in a Chinese lab. Her Twitter account was banned withing 48 hours are posting the initial report. Experts in evolutionary biology and infectious disease say the report contains
multiple unsubstantiated claims and has a weak scientific case.
2nd wave - 2021
As of November 2020 reported virus cases across Europe are significantly higher compared to spring 2020 aka the 1st wave.
Limitations have been put into effect. Rules differ from country to country. On average people are told or even forced to remain at home and allowed to leave their area only if it is work or emergency related. Some schools are open, others are using remote learning/teaching. Bars, restaurants, hotels, non essential stores are closed. Travel limited. Public gatherings prohibited. Private social gatherings with more than 10 people [differs from county to country] prohibited.
USA? Currently in post-election mess. Number of cases still increasing.
China? China is all fine and peachy. No virus related problems whatsoever reported from China.
- November 18, 2020, fast spreading new strain of
COVID-19 reported from Australia.
- November 30, 2020, a paper has been published stating
COVID-19 was present in the USA before it was officially confirmed in China. This is similar to Coronavirus traces found in March 2019 sewage sample: Spanish study findings.
- December 2, 2020, Russsia Today article reports A global team of experts has found 10 FATAL FLAWS in the main test for Covid and is demanding it’s urgently axed. As they should -
A peer review of the paper on which most Covid testing is based has comprehensively debunked the science behind it, finding major flaws.
- December 2020, a new, allegedly 70% more infectious, strain of
COVID-19 reportedly spreading in UK. Currently developed vaccines are supposedly effective against this new strain.
- According to RT
the British government has hired two firms to explore how a national database of
COVID-19 test results could be used to give access to public venues only to people free from the disease.
- Singapore Airlines has become the first major carrier to introduce a digital certificate used to verify a passenger’s test results and vaccination status.
- December 26, 2020, the fast spreading VOC 202012/01 strain in the UK supposedly came from South Africa and has by now also been confirmed in France, Belgium, Denmark, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Singapore, Israel, Australia, Japan, Spain and Sweden. The strain is said to be more infectious for younger people. Some media also report it is resistant to the vaccine - this is contrary to what was said just days ago.
- January 29, 2021, France, Portugal and Czech are either closing their borders or imposing further border restrictions.
- March 1, 2021, Finland declares state of emergency among the surge of mutated cases.
- March 17, 2021, Poland goes into nationwide three-week lockdown.
- France declares another lockdown in 16 regions for at least four weeks.
- March, 2021, UK forbids its citizens to leave the country, unless it is for educational, work or child care reasons. Anyone violating this order will be fined with 5600€.
- Germany extends the lockdown, and plans additional prevention measures during the coming Easter holidays. A day later Merkel apologises and reverses course on planned Easter shutdown.
- Belgium goes into 4 week partial lockdown.
- Slovenia to go into lockdown from April 1 to 12, Austria and Italy to go into partial to full lockdown starting with April.
- France extends the lockdown by another 4 weeks.
- April 1st, 2021, Chile goes into lockdown.
- April 22, 2021, lockdowns across Europe are ending, as the overall state of things supposedly improves some of the restrictions are lessened.
- April 24, 2021, cases in India rising. Reports of people dying due to not making it into the hospital, or due to hospitals running out of oxygen, reports of parking lots being used to cremate the dead. Situation is also to be worsening in the neighboring Pakistan. Double mutation of spike receptor-bindings [used by virus to enter the cell] aka Indian strain B.1.617 has already been confirmed in Germany, Belgium, UK, Australia and Singapore.
- April 27, 2021, Turkey to go into lockdown, but will let in the tourists.
Phone applications for tracking have been made. A phone communicates with other phones, in near proximity, via bluetooth. If a person tests positive for
COVID-19 people, which were in close proximity with the infected, will be informed.
Apple and Google implemented this bluetooth functionality,
COVID-19 Exposure Notification, available to be used by other applications, as a part of their operating systems.
In case you are overly concerning yourself with privacy implications regarding the contact tracking, you should be aware that you are already being tracked by simply having a mobile phone and by using any Google service and by freely providing your life updates via social media such as Face Book, Twitter and Instagram.
Installing the tracking app does contribute to conditioning.
In February 2020 the World Health Organization did not expect a vaccine to become available in less than 18 months.
There are over 100 vaccines being developed. Usually, before the official approval, tests or trials are conducted in three phases.
According to medical profession,
vaccines being developed are:
- mRNA, by injecting virus’s gene data for its protein into the human body, making the body produce coronavirus proteins and forcing immune system to react. Brands: Pfizer-BionTech, Moderna, CureVac.
- Viral, using another virus to deliver coronavirus genes into cells and forcing immune system to react. Brands: AstraZeneca aka Vaxzevria, Sputnik V, CanSino Biologics, Johnson&Johnson.
- Protein, by injecting coronavirus proteins into the body and forcing immune system to react. Brands: Novavax, EpiVacCorona.
- Whole Virus, by using inactive or weakened coronavirus, injecting it into the body and forcing immune system to react. Brands: Sinovac Biotech, CoviVac.
The above descriptions are generalized.
- August 1, 2020, Russian health minister announces the clinical trials for a viral vaccine developed by the Moscow-based Gamalei Institute have been completed. Mass vaccination is planned for October, starting with medical personnel and teachers - phase 3 trial will be a part of that. The vaccine will become available to general public in January, 2021. Another vaccine developed by Vector, a Novosibirsk-based infectious diseases lab, is undergoing clinical trials.
- Moderna’s mRNA vaccine has been conducting Phase 3 trial in United States since July 27, 2020. United States government will purchase 100 million doses.
- Italian ReiThera, German Leukocare and Belgian Univercells developed a viral vaccine. They plan to start testing on August 24, 2020. Former Italian prime minister Matteo Renzi wants to make the vaccine mandatory.
- Chinese company CanSino Biologics developed a viral vaccine. Phase 3 trials are being conducted in Saudi Arabia as of August 9, 2020.
- Wuhan Institute of Biological Products and Beijing Institute of Biological Products are doing phase 3 trials of whole virus,
inactivated virus vaccine in United Arab Emirates as of July, 2020.
- AstraZeneca and the University of Oxford viral vaccine is undergoing phase 3 trials in England, India, Brazil and South Africa.
- German BioNTech, Chinese Fosun Pharma and Pfizer are conducting phase 3 trials of mRNA vaccine in United States, Argentina, Brazil and Germany as of July 27, 2020.
- Two female AstraZeneca vaccine volunteers developed transverse myelitis, a rare neurological ailment caused by inflammation of the spine. Transverse myelitis interrupts the messages that the spinal cord nerves send throughout the body. This can cause pain, muscle weakness, paralysis, sensory problems, or bladder and bowel dysfunction. Most people with transverse myelitis recover at least partially. Those with severe attacks sometimes are left with major disabilities.
- Brazil’s National Health Surveillance Agency reported a 28 years old Rio de Janeiro man, who was participating in the Oxford University trials of the AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine, has died of complications from
COVID-19. It remains unknown whether the man was taking the AstraZeneca vaccine client or was part of a control group taking the placebo. The University of Oxford commented that
there have been no concerns about safety of the clinical trial after an assessment of the death in Brazil.
- November 9, 2020, media reports about Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine to be 90% effective, according to the manufacturers. The company says there have been no serious side-effects.
- After Pfizer, Moderna and Gamalei vaccine also rushed to claim their 90%+ efficiency.
- December 5, 2020, Russia begins with mass vaccination using domestically made vaccine named Sputnik V. Chronic patients, pregnant women and women breastfeeding will not be vaccinated. Each vaccinated person is to receive two doses, 21 days apart.
- December 8, 2020, UK begins mass vaccination, using Pfizer-BionTech vaccine. Like in Russian case, each will receive two doses, 21 days apart.
- Four trial participants who received the Pfizer vaccine experienced facial paralysis, according to the Food and Drug Administration. The UK’s medicines and healthcare regulator has urged people with a history of significant allergic reactions not to opt for the Pfizer vaccine, after two NHS medics experienced severe reactions after being vaccinated.
- EU member states to start with vaccinations on December 27-29, 2020.
- Two health workers in Alaska suffer severe adverse allergic reaction to the Pfizer vaccine.
- A nurse at a Tennessee hospital collapsed soon after taking a dose of Pfizer’s vaccine.
It just hit me all of a sudden, I could feel it coming on, I felt a little disoriented but I feel fine now, and the pain in my arm is gone. According to doctor Jesse Tucker
it is a reaction that can happen very frequently with any vaccine or shot.
- An El Paso, Texas, hospital tried to promote vaccination by turning its first doses into a media event. It backfired when one of the nurses being inoculated was apparently stuck with an empty syringe. Then there is this video apparently showing Australia First Minister takes the vaccine, with the cap still in the needle.
- The Supreme Court in Brazil has issued a ruling that could see state and local governments mandate the coronavirus vaccine, with the authority to issue fines and/or restrictions to those who refuse it.
- Anthony Fauci tells kids he flew to North Pole and vaccinated Santa in
COVID-19 advisory on CNN Sesame Street Special.
- Hossein Sadrzadeh, physician in Boston who has a severe shellfish allergy, suffered one of the worst allergic reactions he’s ever experienced after receiving Moderna’s vaccine and had to be rushed to emergency room by the hospital staff.
- According to israelnationalnews 75-year-old Israeli man dies 2 hours after getting
- After receiving his first dose of the vaccine, authorities in the Swiss Canton of Lucerne said on Wednesday that one of the first people in the country to receive the vaccine has died.
- Portuguese health worker, 41, dies two days after getting Pfizer vaccine.
- Slovenian woman in the retirement home dies after getting the Pfizer vaccine. She had prior health problems. Experts determined her death was not caused by the vaccine.
- Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce join effort to develop COVID-19 vaccination digital passport. Also see Vaccination Credential Initiative.
- 13 Israelis suffer FACIAL PARALYSIS after taking Pfizer Covid jab, amid influx of reports detailing adverse effects.
- California halts injections of Moderna Covid vaccine batch due to ‘higher-than-usual number of adverse events’.
- At least 36 recipients of Pfizer’s and Moderna’s vaccines in the US have developed Immune thrombocytopenia, a rare immune disorder that attacks the blood - source.
- Vaccinated Slovenian doctor [two Pfizer doses] got infected with South African strain while vacationing in Namibia.
- Pfizer is demanding full immunity from any civil claims and state assets as a guarantee in negotiations with Latin American countries - source.
- February 2012, vaccine manufacturers are not producing vaccines in large enough quantities, or in case of Europe, not in quantities agreed upon. The vaccination is not proceeding as fast as originally planned.
- Spain to keep register of those who refuse Covid vaccine.
- Two nurses die in Austria after receiving AstraZeneca vaccine. One nurse suffered pulmonary embolism and the other had coagulation disorders.
- March 10, 2021, Trump brags he is the one responsible people are
getting that beautiful “shot”.
- Denmark suspends using AstraZeneca vaccine, at least for the time being, due to numerous cases of blood clots problems after the vaccination.
- Estonia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Norway, Iceland also suspend usage of AstraZeneca vaccine.
- March 12, 2021, Italy suspends using AstraZeneca vaccine ABV2856 series after three people die.
- Primary school in small Slovenian town Velenje temporarily closes after 26 teachers suffer strong reactions [fever, vertigo, headache, nausea] following vaccination with AstraZeneca. Such problems are
common and expected according to medical profession.
- European Medicines Agency [EMA] says
close to five million people were vaccinated with AstraZeneca vaccine, thromboembolic events were confirmed in only 30 cases adding
there is currently no indication that vaccination has caused these conditions since
the number of thromboembolic events in vaccinated people is no higher than the number seen in the general population and insisting that
vaccine’s benefits currently still outweigh risks - source.
- Hong Kong - 4 dead in two weeks after receiving Sinovac Biotech vaccine.
- March 15, 2021, Netherlands suspends using AstraZeneca vaccine as a precaution.
- France, Italy, Slovenia and Germany suspend using AstraZeneca vaccine. Germany’s health minister states
people with spot bleeding or severe headaches after vaccination with AstraZeneca should report to their doctor immediately. One man in Italy died after receiving the vaccine.
- The Republic of South Africa stops using AstraZeneca vaccine after they determine it is not effective against South African strain.
- March 18, 2021, EMA’s Emer Cooke confirms AstraZeneca vaccine as safe and effective. EMA study found no connection between the vaccine and thromboembolic events. Italy, Germany, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Latvia, Lithuania to immediately resume using the vaccine.
- Slovenian political leadership gets vaccinated with AstraZeneca, a promotional event to reestablish public trust in the vaccine. Meanwhile the Roman Catholic Church in Slovenia is advising people not to get vaccinated with AstraZeneca, stating the vaccine is
morally compromised because
it contains tissue from aborted fetus. According to the AP this claim is false - source.
- March 19, 2021, Georgian nurse dies of allergic reaction after receiving AstraZeneca vaccine - source.
- WHO endorses AstraZeneca vaccine.
- Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland still refuse to use AstraZeneca vaccine.
- March 20, 2021, Germany - researchers in Greifswald confirm AstraZeneca vaccine can cause thrombocytes to form clots in the brain
in extremely rare cases - source.
- March 27, 2021, French National Drug Safety Agency confirms there exists a very small chance for atypical thrombosis when using the AstraZeneca vaccine but, according to them; the benefits of the vaccine outweigh the risks.
- UK government is making plans to administer a 3rd dose of the vaccine. Current time frame is September.
- Canada halts AstraZeneca vaccine roll-out for people under 55, citing
substantial uncertainty amid blood clot concerns - source.
- March 31, 2021, AstraZeneca to rename its vaccine as Vaxzevria
a move that coincides with the company’s struggle to reassure the public that its drug is safe. Yes, renaming shit sure makes it safer.
- Germany suspends AstraZeneca vaccinations for under 60 years olds as the German Paul Ehrlich Institute reports 31 suspected cases of brain thrombosis and nine deaths after vaccination nationwide.
- April 2, 2021, Netherlands halts use of AstraZeneca vaccine for people under 60 following the death of a woman who had received a shot.
- UK reports out of 18 million people vaccinated with AstraZeneca, 30 people suffered blood clots of which 7 died.
- April 6, 2021, EMA admits there is a connection between blood clots and AstraZeneca vaccine. TromboZeneca. Yet EMA insists the benefits outweigh the risks.
- Slovenia to use AstraZeneca vaccine on everyone older than 18.
- April 14, 2021, Johnson&Johnson vaccine use suspended by USA, EU and Republic of South Africa, after reports of blood clots.
- Denmark permanently stops vaccinations with AstraZeneca.
- April 20, 2021, EMA has confirmed there is a potential connection between Johnson&Johnson vaccine and blood clots, yet they insist the benefits outweigh the risks. They also concluded the vaccine should come with a warning label stating it can cause blood clots in rare cases. No joke.
- Iowa corrections officials are monitoring 77 inmates at a maximum-security prison for adverse reactions after they were inadvertently given up to six times the normal dosage of the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine - source.
- April 23, 2021, Trump endorses and recommends the vaccine but says no one should be forced to take it - source.
- April 29, 2021, EMA is looking into whether or not Pfizer-BionTech vaccine is causing Myocarditis - inflammation of the heart muscle. In Israel 1 in 100.000, among males aged 18 to 30, developed Myocarditis. Something tells me the benefits will outweigh the risks.
- May 3, 2021, Denmark permanently stops vaccinations with Johson&Johson vaccine, due to same reasons as with AstraZeneca. EMA to determine if Pfizer-BionTech vaccine is suitable for children between ages 12 and 15. COVAX makes deal with Moderna to buy 500 million doses of their vaccine.
- CDC approves Pfizer’s vaccine for children aged 12 to 15.
- May 13, 2021, Norway to completely stop using AstraZeneca vaccine and will only give Johson&Johson vaccine to volunteers.
- After U.S. and Canada, European regulators cleared the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for children ages 12 to 15.
- June 9, 2021, Pfizer-BioNTech has begun late-stage clinical trials in young children ages 5 to 11.
According to media, there were 4 deaths in placebo groups of Pfizer vaccine trials and six deaths in case of Moderna’s placebo vaccine, during the trials.
Under the COVAX plan, 2 billion doses of the vaccine will be distributed across the globe by 2021.
Science says that
during years when the flu vaccine is not well matched to circulating influenza viruses, it is possible that little or no benefit from flu vaccination may be observed. So the vaccine has to match the virus. So what happens if or when the virus mutates?
Information, on whether or not vaccines actually prevent getting infected, changes daily. People are being assured vaccines are over 90% effective to then being told they will still need to wear a mask, after getting vaccinated. Thus asking something like hey non vaccinated people can not endanger those who are vaccinated, the vaccine protects them, right? becomes a problem. Yes, that would make sense. It would be a strange vaccine if it only worked when everyone is vaccinated.
In addition to that, according to the experts; The vaccinated person, even when vaccine does the job it is advertised to do, might still be the carrier and spread the virus.
February, 2021 - Austria is planning for a possible need for annual vaccinations. According to the medical profession if such a case arises, the viral vector type of vaccine will mostly likely not be adequate, since their repeated use has low efficiency.
Currently, March 2021, the overall plan seems to be to administer 1st dose to as many people as possible by summer [Northern hemisphere].
February 7, 2021 - USA, UK, EU Commission, Greece, Iceland, Denmark, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Cyprus, Poland, Estonia, Israel, Chile, India and China are all considering some form of a digital vaccine passport, which would allow certain liberties, such as traveling abroad, dining in a restaurant, night clubbing, etc.
China took the lead, they plan to categorize their citizens based on their health records and their location data.
As of February 26, 2021, the terminology used by EU Commission is health certificates, vaccine certificates and vaccine passports. Currently the EU Commission is not discussing whether or not to implement it but HOW to implement it.
Brussels will launch a proposal for the introduction of digital vaccine passports for use across the bloc in March, after the German chancellor said it should be ready by the summer.
New York to introduce the Excelsior Pass, a card which proves you have taken the vaccine or have a recent negative test in order to enter events and businesses.
Biden administration is set to launch
COVID-19 passport that Americans must have to engage in commerce and would track Americans that took the vaccine - to be developed by Big Tech.
South Korea will roll out a smartphone application that will be able to show whether someone has been vaccinated.
The introduction of a vaccine passport or ‘Green Pass’ will only allow those who have been vaccinated to experience the recovery to their daily lives, said their prime minister.
May 29, 2021 - Greece and Denmark have become the first to launch vaccine passports for travel within the EU, managed through a smartphone app, which shows vaccination status and last time tested. The EU has pressed for all 27 of its member states to adopt a bloc-wide passport by July 1.
Unlike other countries in the region, and across the world, Sweden did none of the social distancing, lock downs or formal restrictions, but instead went for the herd immunity, which means, given the average mortality rate, several hundred thousand people should have died due to the
COVID-19, while the rest grow resistant to it. So far there are no reports from Sweden about people dying en masse. Theoretically, this has made Swedes more resilient to any further outbreaks, while other countries doing the social distancing and lock downs will have to go through the same hurdles.
COVID-19 has a different impact on people, even within the same region or the same infection cluster. Some people, including the elderly, barely have any fever, whole others, including the young people, need emergency care - induced comma and a ventilator. It affects lungs, intestine, central nervous system and kidneys. Antibodies in the blood do not guarantee immunity.
According to medical profession; weeks and even months after people recover from
COVID-19, they can experience thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, trouble with swallowing, speaking and thermoregulation, memory problems, difficulty concentrating, fatigue, loss of muscle mass, joint swelling, chest pain, palpitations, cough, trouble breathing, inability to taste and smell, nausea, diarrhea and erectile dysfunction. They also have an increased chance for a brain stroke.
People suddenly collapsing, as it can be seen in the early videos from China, could be attributed to hypoxemia. Doctors say the infected person can be in an apparent normal state for up to ten days, while lungs are undergoing serious damage. What follows is a sudden breathing problem or inability to breathe.
DARPA, a US Pentagon-funded agency, has developed a filter that removes the #SARSCoV2 coronavirus from the blood - FDA has approved it for emergency use.
MailOnline: COVID-19 has NO credible natural ancestor and WAS created by Chinese scientists who then tried to cover their tracks with retro-engineering to make it seem like it naturally arose from bats.
June 2012 - It has now become official that the virus might have been designed in a U.S sponsored Chinese laboratory.
It is a hoax
One theory says there is no
COVID-19. That viruses are exosomes and are not transmittable - you can not catch a virus. How viruses or exosomes are a natural response to an underlaying disease, to any poisonous cell, they help to cure the body.
This theory, mainly originating from a psychiatrist Dr. Andrew R. Kaufman, says there is a problem with original testing, which is allegedly based on the lung fluid, oral and nasal samples from seven different patients. According to Kaufman; the virus itself was never isolated from those samples, the scientists analyzing the samples found and separated some genetic material, which could come from a multitude of other sources.
That there is no test for the virus itself, instead what people are being tested for is a RNA sequence, which is exponentially amplified in the process, and doing it in such a manner can produce a lot of false positives.
So according to the theory, tests are finding exosomes, or as David Vaughan Icke, who picked up on this theory, stated
the bodies natural response to diseases is now being named
According to Icke; people are dying due to other causes, but their deaths are attributed to
COVID-19. Kaufman believes health problems are being caused by some other toxin, possibly newer and newer forms of electromagnetic radiation, part of which could be 5G.
Also, according to Icke, the end game is a mandatory vaccine with nanites - nano technology microchips, quantum tattoo and a total subjugation of the human race via the control of food supply.
Similar to David Icke, Kerry Lynn Cassidy insists the vaccines and also tests contain nano technology which will turn those who survive into AI controlled robots - transhumanism.
Jonny Enoch and Jay Weidner shared their information about how there is a plan for a CRISPR vaccine, which will activate and deactivate genes. One of the genes it is suppose to deactivate is the warrior gene. Jonny and Jay seem to agree with that, to put an end to
Some were also taken aback by the Event 201 Pandemic Exercise and the ID2020 initiative.
It is a bio weapon
Another theory, by Clif High, says
COVID-19 is a bio weapon, bio engineered, it originates from bats with inclusions of genetic material from HIV, SARS and MERS.
It is not killed by heat, it has the ability to hide in bacteria, it stays alive on its own in dead flesh. 100% of infected patients on the intensive care, under the age of 75, had vitamin D insufficiency. The vitamin D claim is based on this article.
This is to be the first wave, there will be 3 waves, by the end of which most people will be dead, unless the authorities start treating it like a bio weapon.
According to Clif; the release was not planned, CCP fucked up, elites are not ready for it. The second wave will come 9 to 11 months after the first.
Allegedly 30mg/day of Zinc along with 2mg of Copper, 50mg/kg of body weight/day of absorbed Vitamin C, vitamin D 2000IU/day and 0.5g/day of Chaga mushroom can keep you healthy. If you have 47ng/ml of vitamin D in your blood
your are not susceptible to this. Follow the decontamination instructions in this manual.
Clif is certain the economy in China is dead, that factories are not outputting anything and how anyone claiming
COVID-19 has anything to do with 5G is
full of shit and how videos, showing seemingly empty hospitals, only do so due to all non essential procedures being canceled and visitation prohibited.
Also, according to Cliff, by the fall of 2020 there will be major changes in how the society functions.
It would appear Cliff is at least in part correct. His claims about the bio weapon were made before the official announcements from Trump and former MI6 chief. However, on June 8 Cliff downplayed his initial predictions, saying
it is bad if you got the underlying conditions that allow it to be bad, but ultimately is it not bad other than that. The lock downs were a big screw up or they were an op.
What underlaying conditions? According to Cliff that is
obesity, high blood pressure, metabolic syndrome, diabetes and also
any number of preexisting conditions. Yes, that surely narrows it down.
One of the Stars talking about releasing artificial viruses, to curtail population, was Arthur Neumann.
Possible patient zero could be WIV lab worker Huang Yanling.
We can not live in a free world and leave a standing army behind. Right?
Yes, according to some, majority of populous are not humans but demon-human hybrids. Also referred to as GMO Humans or Ishshah. The Spiritless automatons with nothing but pleasure and self indulgence on their mind, willing to conform, obey and do as they are told.
The entire virus and vaccine thing is intended to wipe them out.
ET will save us
The angelic ETs will save the day. See here for more.